Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] Joe Thornton signs with the Maple Leafs (1 year, $700K) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Rielly and Muzzin aren't/weren't top 4 guys? Brodie isn't? Which one of these 3 aren't legit top 4 dmen...
Alright. I wont even address the stupidity about Rielly. Really...catch a clue.
Muzzin...that would be percentiles son. Perhaps you can ask your mom what that means.
upload_2020-10-22_15-17-34.png

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Not think, I know it.

Hainsey was very responsible. Covered up all those times when Reilly looks like it's his first time reading a play in the other teams zone and then gets burned. Hainsey was able to clean up those mistakes and gave Reilly freedom to rack up points. It's no coincidence once Hainsey left Reilly had his worst season in years.
:dunce:

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Sabres sign taylor hall*** - Who cares he sucks you guys are still losers and will be a lottery team

Leafs sign a bunch of dinosaurs *** - Ohh my goodness we're stacked plan the parade !!! yeah baby

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
As I recall Lou left Kyle with a 105 point team and three young star players on the rise. Most GMs would kill to walk into that kind of ‘mess’.

Revisionist history.

Lou had mega talented players on ELCs while spending like a drunk sailor on mediocre talent to try and fill the roster, leaving us in a terrible cap position.

Just take a quick look at the Isles cap situation and let me know how that is working out for them

Reactions: ANDI P IS CUTE
Sep 18, 2009
Sabres sign taylor hall*** - Who cares he sucks you guys are still losers and will be a lottery team

Leafs sign a bunch of dinosaurs *** - Ohh my goodness we're stacked plan the parade !!! yeah baby

I can't think of a better team in the league

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017

I don't agree with you.

The90

Feb 27, 2017

Other than you / orca and a few others tip touching, who has said this?

you’re trying to dunk on a straw man. There’s 60 some pages of non fans trying to get a quick one liner in here like you just did.

sick burn

Mar 26, 2010

Who said Taylor Hall sucks? The guy is awesome, straight up.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Mar 26, 2010

Yikes. Literally nobody has said this. Cringe.

100%, no one ever said this. Never.

Sure looks like the Toronto haters are triggered since the Leafs have been active on the UFA market.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
You guys are high as usual, Kyle is safe.

After 3 years of Lou making terrible decisions, Kyle had a f***ing hell of a mess to clean up. He's done a good job all around.
“Hell of a mess”? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad