ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
It's only a water gun.
yeah! thanks pal!

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Wow... the reaction you have when your twitter feed is overwhelmed with memes of the Tatar guy... and you realize the guy is from the same town you are :laugh:

Can confirm he does like beer.

Reactions: dinodebino

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
phfce2400xx11.jpg

And Tatar posts this as his Instagram's story. That TATAH guy probably didn't expect that much popularity when Tatar himself acknowledges you!

I think the Bell Center should take the audio from this clip and use it every time he scores a goal.

Le but , sont 10ieme de la saison, marquer par le numero 90..."Tomas Tatah!"

Last edited:

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Re-reading the Kotkaniemi draft thread and people were talking about Pacioretty having not yet been traded and I came across this gem of a post

It's not that he was not able to. He did not want to. I mean Tatar was traded for a 1st round pick. Yes 30th pick but when he was traded it looked more like it was going to be around 20th. I mean Tatar is awful. If you retain 1 million on Patch salary at the last deadline i'm sure you get a first round pick and a good prospect. If the team giving the first is eliminated in the first round then you got around a 20th pick.

MB wants a roster player for Patch and he wont get it. He is that dumb. Still trying to win now.​

Funny stuff in hindsight :laugh:

Reactions: 417

Chris Chelios

Feb 11, 2006
Re-reading the Kotkaniemi draft thread and people were talking about Pacioretty having not yet been traded and I came across this gem of a post

Funny stuff in hindsight :laugh:
Great find,

Tatar is playing beyond all expactations.. love him so far..

On a side note max would be the least productive foward on our team , only alzner is worst and even Niemi has a better PPG

So far A 1-1 trade would be great for us..

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
What's impressive is he's doing this at even strength, as he and Domi lead all forwards in ESP/60 by a considerable margin.

Reactions: Redux91

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
Hopefully Tatar keep producing at a good rate like he is right now. Will be interesting to see what kind of value he will hold at the trade deadline?

I would not hesitate to move him if we can get a first round pick

Chris Chelios

Feb 11, 2006
Hopefully Tatar keep producing at a good rate like he is right now. Will be interesting to see what kind of value he will hold at the trade deadline?

I would not hesitate to move him if we can get a first round pick

Maybe something like detroit got last year. TBH I dont know if id trade him for a late 1st rouder ( only a contender would be interested ) specially if he keeps playing like this.

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
No way, Tatar is here to stay, one of those guys who are just made to play here. No trade.

If you want to patch the line up and keep going for the wild card spot, sure keep him. I still want a full rebuild. All older players with value , we should consider trading. IMO Petry and Tatar need to be trade this year

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
If, at 27, Tatar is old, might as well trade Gallagher too since he's getting long in the tooth by those standards...

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
If, at 27, Tatar is old, might as well trade Gallagher too since he's getting long in the tooth by those standards...

You do need to keep some veteran on the team. Gallagher is one of them, ya le ch tatouer sur le coeur

Last edited:

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Hey we got a player that can score, is signed to a decent contract, leaves it all on the ice, loves it in Montreal and is loved by fans and teammates. I got a great idea! Let's trade him. Why? He's 27. Great reason. This is almost as bad as those posts in the summer where people wanted to trade Gallagher. Almost but not quite as bad. I'll answer this insanity with a few names: Beaulieu, McCarron, Tinordi, de la Rose, Yakupov, Griffen Reinhart, Henrik Samuelsson,Matteau, Siemens, McNeil, Biggs, Percy, Zach Philips, Jensen...............do I need to go on?

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
With his amount of skills, its surprising he was just a 45 pt player in detroit

Detroit was really starting to become mediocre as he was developing. He had nearly 60 points in his 2nd season and hasn't been able to reach over 50 since. The right environment could easily make up the difference and possibly extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino