Tomas Tatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Very emotional moment. Huge respect for Tatar and his play tonight, how he managed to focus on hockey is beyond me.

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
Avs fan here coming to say that Tatars celebration was very special, one of the highlights of the season for me. My father was just in the hospital for a scary incident and I couldn't imagine losing him when I'm still pretty young. Fortunately he will survive, but scary for sure.

Good luck on the rest of the year (now that you guys are in the east it's much easier to cheer for you guys).

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
My condolences to Tatar and his family. That tribute to his father was probably the most touching thing I've seen all season.

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Tomas Tatar ‏@Trto90 17m
Tough few days for me and my family. Big thanks to all of you. You guys have been so supportive. #redwingsfamily #thisoneforyoudad

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Great to see the heart of a champion on display today by Tomas. Glad he was rewarded for the work he put into the game.

crashman

Tatar is awesome. I take back any trade proposal I've ever made that included him. ;)

Johnz96*

It's amazing he has produced as muxch as he has considering Babcock is still 'hudlering' him.
Last night's ice-time.
Cleary PP: 3:39 - Total: 18:18
Tatar PP: 3:19 - Total: 14:07

ComradeChris

May 15, 2010

Am I the only one that thinks that Tatar goal was assisted by his father? I mean come on... look at the guy covering him: he just trips on him self out of nowhere and blows his defensive assignment giving tatar a wide open net. I'd say that backchecker was tripped up by tatar's father. Tatar points up to the rafters in appreciation. Trade him while he's got value in a package for Vanek?

crashman

It's amazing he has produced as muxch as he has considering Babcock is still 'hudlering' him.
Last night's ice-time.

Tatar still makes a lot of mistakes (he is a rookie), but he's already more of a "game changer" than Hudler ever was. Tats can make plays happen all on his own with his speed, energy and will. If Tatar keeps this up, he'll get his ice-time...he better.

Johnz96*

Tatar still makes a lot of mistakes (he is a rookie), but he's already more of a "game changer" than Hudler ever was. Tats can make plays happen all on his own with his speed, energy and will. If Tatar keeps this up, he'll get his ice-time...he better.

You only think that because Jiri was 'hudlered' by Babcock during his entire stint in Detroit.
Hopefully Tats develops to be as good.

crashman

You only think that because Jiri was 'hudlered' by Babcock during his entire stint in Detroit.
Hopefully Tats develops to be as good.

Hudler just got Bacocked by his own country. You think coaches/GMs/etc. are against the guy for absolutely no reason?

Johnz96*

Hudler just got Bacocked by his own country. You think coaches/GMs/etc. are against the guy for absolutely no reason?

Babcock's an idiot and so is whoever picked the Czech team. 42 yr old Peter Nedved was selected to the Czech team. He wasn't even good when he left the NHL a decade ago.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
cnErQdW.gif

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
Last night's ice-time.

It's baffling, really.

Cleary 44GP, 4-4-8 (-6)
Tatar 37 GP, 10-9-19 (+3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad