TMNT fan thread - (TMNT: Mutant Mayhem sequel Oct 9th, 2026!)

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Every time this thread gets bumped I'm hoping it's news about the upcoming game, then I'm saddened it's not.

• Haha
Reactions: tardigrade81

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Omg!!!!!!! Jealous. That looks so amazing man!!
Thanks man. Yeah I was able to find those old issues at NYCC and now got them signed, he even did a marquee which the guys at the booth said he won’t. Love the dude, he is so humble.
Every time this thread gets bumped I'm hoping it's news about the upcoming game, then I'm saddened it's not.

Yeah it keeps getting pushed back. But there is also the Cowabunga collection game coming out as well.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Thanks man. Yeah I was able to find those old issues at NYCC and now got them signed, he even did a marquee which the guys at the booth said he won’t. Love the dude, he is so humble.

Yeah it keeps getting pushed back. But there is also the Cowabunga collection game coming out as well.
That’s amazing. Sounds like a fantastic experience. Wish I could have been there!!

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Samurai Rabbit: The Usagi Chronicles is premiering on April 27th on Netflix

F52F4DB9-0227-4BF6-88F9-591B4B14B8E2.jpeg

Has a Kung Fu Panda feel to it, considering it was co-created by one of the people who did Kung Fu Panda makes sense.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Samurai Rabbit: The Usagi Chronicles is premiering on April 27th on Netflix

View attachment 535748

Has a Kung Fu Panda feel to it, considering it was co-created by one of the people who did Kung Fu Panda makes sense.
Wow looks awesome. Ill check this out!!

They’re making another ninja turtle in the comics. Good god. Venus 😡 leave well enough alone. 6 turtles. Two females. Stop messing with things

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wow looks awesome. Ill check this out!!

They’re making another ninja turtle in the comics. Good god. Venus 😡 leave well enough alone. 6 turtles. Two females. Stop messing with things

Yeah it’s getting out of hand. Thank God for The Last Ronin which was amazing. Btw Congrats man! Saw you got married.

• Love

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
TMNT: Shredder‘s Revenge released today..

Cowabunga dudes!

Played yesterday, it's smooth enough but there was a glitch where one of my friends couldn't see or interact with one of the two bosses we were fighting. Made it to level seven or eight before putting it down. It's as advertised, classic side scrolling beat'em up arcade game.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
TMNT: Shredder‘s Revenge released today..

Cowabunga dudes!
I played it (it was on Game Pass) and I had a lot of fun. Glad I did not have to pay for it though, it is a rather short game.

Got me back to when I was playing Turtles in Time as a kid, so I was very happy.

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
I tried to get into that series but couldn’t. Lol.
After 2012, Rise was kind of disheartening. I might check out the movie since I'm a Leo guy and I hear it's Leo-focused.

I think they made him the leader in the series finale.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad