TMNT fan thread - (TMNT: Mutant Mayhem sequel Oct 9th, 2026!)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
@tardigrade81

Check out this cover, bad ass..

E26A7E05-788D-4883-8EAC-FB371065E744.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: tardigrade81

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I feel like every newer animated series they do takes some time to get use to the animation style but I'm still looking forward to seeing it.

Yeah, I’ve been a fan since the 87 series, if this is going to help the franchise stay strong, am all for it .

At first was a little taken back by the animation but I think Seth Rogen is going to keep it feeling like the classics.

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014
Not a huge Rogen fan. Don't like what he did with Preacher and I don't like his general creative vibe.

Turtles don't seem like themselves in this. They all seem like Neurotic Seth Rogen expies.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Yeah, I’ve been a fan since the 87 series, if this is going to help the franchise stay strong, am all for it .

At first was a little taken back by the animation but I think Seth Rogen is going to keep it feeling like the classics.

Why don't they ever go back to the original cartoon animation? It's always bothered me that they change the style so drastically and never go back to it.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Why don't they ever go back to the original cartoon animation? It's always bothered me that they change the style so drastically and never go back to it.

Dunno. Heck, I even liked the 2012 3D version, was also a great series and darker. I also loved the 2007 TMNT CGI movie , animation and all, which was very dark and had Chris Evans voicing Casey Jones.

Also, heard Nickelodeon just bought the original series rights so they will be airing the original on there. Will now have two series running on there.

I am hoping for a rated R TMNT, and after the huge success of The Last Ronin, think we could see it soon.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Dunno. Heck, I even liked the 2012 3D version, was also a great series and darker. I also loved the 2007 TMNT CGI movie , animation and all, which was very dark and had Chris Evans voicing Casey Jones.

Also, heard Nickelodeon just bought the original series rights so they will be airing the original on there. Will now have two series running on there.

I am hoping for a rated R TMNT, and after the huge success of The Last Ronin, think we could see it soon.

I don't really enjoy anything other than the original cartoon and the original live action. I'm not upset that they went away from either and tried different things, and as far as I know they've had success with some of the other runs, it's just always struck me as odd to not go back to the roots. It's not like it's visually outdated if it were to be re-done at this point.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't really enjoy anything other than the original cartoon and the original live action. I'm not upset that they went away from either and tried different things, and as far as I know they've had success with some of the other runs, it's just always struck me as odd to not go back to the roots. It's not like it's visually outdated if it were to be re-done at this point.

Yeah I mean that animation is similar to Family Guy and the Simpsons.

Thing is everything is CGI now these days.

Reactions: PK Cronin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad