GDT: TML @ CBJ || Oct 25 7:00 PM || FAN 590 || Leafs TV || Bidoof Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
With the most of the division doing very well and a tough game tomorrow this is a must win to stay near the front of the pack.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
923a25a43ac711e38fcc22000aa801f0_8.jpg

Lol this is amazing but Dion really should of been Frank instead of Kadri. His face would fit perfectly. Bozak can be Deborah.

Tyler Biggs*

Clarkson, McLaren and Fraser all returning to the line-up in the next week or so, you think we might see the odd tussle? Oh I think so!

Clarkson will give the Leafs some much needed grit and fight for every inch around the opposition net and with Kadri's great PP vision I look for Clarkson to score his share of goals and when Kuli and McLaren come back you have added 3 strong pieces of sandpaper and Fraser also which only opens up space for all the offensive weapons Toronto has.

7-3 without him. Haters can chill. He can't make us worse. BTW Kessel is streaky, and this is just the beginning of his streak I believe.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Let's hope the boys are listening to this later tonight!

“@mirtle: Believe Leafs have gotten away from Miley Cyrus as victory song... what I heard in room after Ducks win was a classic: Fortunate Son.â€

GLG

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
@reporterchris: Joffrey Lupul is not on the ice at Nationwide Arena for the #leafs morning skate.

@HockeyAbbs: #Leafs rushes have McClement moving to wing with Kadri and Leivo, while McLaren takes strides with Smith-Orr and Raymond-Bolland-Clarkson

So
Code:
JVR.           Bozak.       Kessel 
Raymond    Bolland     Clarkson
Mclement.   Kadri.        Leivo
McLaren.     Smith.       Orr

Last edited:

Tyler Biggs*

@reporterchris: Joffrey Lupul is not on the ice at Nationwide Arena for the #leafs morning skate.

@HockeyAbbs: #Leafs rushes have McClement moving to wing with Kadri and Leivo, while McLaren takes strides with Smith-Orr and Raymond-Bolland-Clarkson

So
Code:
JVR.           Bozak.       Kessel 
Raymond    Bolland     Clarkson
Mclement.   Kadri.        Leivo
McLaren.     Smith.       Orr

Wrong place wrong time yet again. Wear the protectors!!

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
If Bernier is starting, then I assume Reims is starting against Pitts

I don't like this idea. Throwing Reimer in pretty well cold against the top team in the conference, including the best player in the world?

Besides, we need to stop babying Bernier and really only playing him again Western(or in CBJ's case, former) teams. He thinks he should be our #1? Let him Prove it against the best team in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad