GDT: TML @ CBJ || Oct 25 7:00 PM || FAN 590 || Leafs TV || Bidoof Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Biggs*

I really like that Leivo kid, he looks like he may be a player. Sadly this was a numbers game with Clarkson coming back, but Leivo has definitely earned another look.

Good job kid. Now let's see what Clarkson has to offer.

The Eastern Division is going to be left shaking...The Leafs are going to dominant the league. Just watch, almost all the pieces are in place. GLG!

NoTouchIcing

Feb 3, 2010
Guelph, ON
Do you actually not know what it means or are you being sarcastic?

Well, if you dont he just means that so far our 3 losses has come to cities that start with the letter "C". Colorado, carolina and Chicago.

Since Columbus starts with a C as well, he is saying it doesnt bode well lol

But Colorado and Carolina aren't cities.

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
1394439_568429806543605_476479051_n.jpg

Perfect!

Mr Scarface*

Awful team that blue jacket one... LOL. Look at their lineup. Who are these guys.. atkinson, mackenzie and others :biglaugh: european bond villain GM etc... horrible team and built the wrong way, we'll win this again. We always win no matter who plays for us. Carlyle that good. With injuries and missing our key leaders etc carlyle knew how to win all along. We have won almost every game this season. We get points. Columbus don't. We should definitely underestimate this team because this is exactly the type of game what they was thinking when "they" invented the word underestimate.

That columbus team will NEVER win the cup. They should quit and get sold. european gm now trying to built.... :biglaugh: Shame. How pitiful. We are RICH.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Awful team that blue jacket one... LOL. Look at their lineup. Who are these guys.. atkinson, mackenzie and others :biglaugh: european bond villain GM etc... horrible team and built the wrong way, we'll win this again. We always win no matter who plays for us. Carlyle that good. With injuries and missing our key leaders etc carlyle knew how to win all along. We have won almost every game this season. We get points. Columbus don't. We should definitely underestimate this team because this is exactly the type of game what they was thinking when "they" invented the word underestimate.

That columbus team will NEVER win the cup. They should quit and get sold. european gm now trying to built.... :biglaugh: Shame. How pitiful. We are RICH.

Yea this won't bite us in the ass.

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario

Don't disagree about their team, but Atkinson's a real good player. Small as hell, but quick and very talented.

We should be able to beat these guys down, not a big team and we get two our big physical guys into the lineup in Clarkson and perhaps McLaren.

Tyler Biggs*

Welcome to T.O., Dave! Let's get 'er goin'!

It's a special day when a player returns home to play for his favourite team!

I don't expect too much offense from Clarkson at first, just hard nosed play and being defensive minded. The offense will come later. He should be a great addition. Welcome to the Leafs!

leafstilldeath*

The latest news in the Leaf Land:

3 goals for Phil "The Thrill" Kessel. High voltage power to the max!

rtxj1fz.gif

AND presenting now after 10 games...

LeRbsN.gif

burn_them_all_got.gif

LEAFS Shall Rule Again!

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
This will be my first missed game of the year... stupid Friday Night Live (woo mummys and booze!!) Thankfully I have some great seats for sats game to make up for it!!

GLG!!

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
it's always so weid having a game on Friday. throws the entire week off for me lol
let's go boys!

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
If preseason was anything to go by, I think Clarkson will need time.

He might be off the pace, not expecting much in this one from him.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Jackets line-up is deceivingly good when they're on and have very nice chemistry - some of you are underestimating here.

Also Atkinson is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad