GDT: TML @ CBJ || Oct 25 7:00 PM || FAN 590 || Leafs TV || Bidoof Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Biggs*

Okay David Clarkson - my advice don't try to do a 'Mike Komisarek' you are not Wendel Clark don't try to do everything yourself - just play your game, be true to who you are, work hard every night and the fans will support you 110%.

Kadri will grow a foot with him on the same line. Kadri is at his best when he's yapping knowing his back is covered by an old schooler like Clarkson....add in McLaren...Kulemin and Fraser and you are adding a 25% change into your team roster and all sandpaper...I wonder...could Clarkson become a Gary Roberts type in Toronto?

StringsAttached

BPD Nation!
Oct 1, 2013
Vaughan, ON
923a25a43ac711e38fcc22000aa801f0_8.jpg

made me laugh for a good 5mins thank you. Phaneuf scares the living **** out of me.

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
Going out on a whim here but this 10 day suspension could end up being a blessing in disguise for Clarkson. Has had ample time to work on his fitness/conditioning and I'm sure he's put in hours at the MCC rounding out his game. Not to mention the extra time he's had to get further acquainted with our trainers/coaching staff/system. Wouldn't be surprised to see him come out flying tomorrow.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Pretty stoked about going to the game tonight in Columbus. Hoping to see lots of other Leaf fan in the crowd!

GLG

Polk High

Sep 9, 2009
Do you actually not know what it means or are you being sarcastic?

Well, if you dont he just means that so far our 3 losses has come to cities that start with the letter "C". Colorado, carolina and Chicago.

Since Columbus starts with a C as well, he is saying it doesnt bode well lol

Yea yea I know what he was saying, but I couldn't help but laugh at that logic.

It's only because David "C"larkson wasn't playing. His return will bring this whole C business into proper alignment.:laugh:

LyGuy

Aug 21, 2013
Awful team that blue jacket one... LOL. Look at their lineup. Who are these guys.. atkinson, mackenzie and others :biglaugh: european bond villain GM etc... horrible team and built the wrong way, we'll win this again. We always win no matter who plays for us. Carlyle that good. With injuries and missing our key leaders etc carlyle knew how to win all along. We have won almost every game this season. We get points. Columbus don't. We should definitely underestimate this team because this is exactly the type of game what they was thinking when "they" invented the word underestimate.

Oh really? Is it because we're the hardest team in the league?

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Big game tonight boys!

Anyone have the Leafs record in CBJ?

I know Kessel is 1/1 in the wrestle department down in Ohio.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Do you actually not know what it means or are you being sarcastic?

Well, if you dont he just means that so far our 3 losses has come to cities that start with the letter "C". Colorado, carolina and Chicago.

Since Columbus starts with a C as well, he is saying it doesnt bode well lol

Well, I know you guys are mostly Canadian but Colorado is a state and Carolina is part of 2 states (North & South) :laugh: Seriously I'm hoping we make it 4 C's tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad