GDT: TML @ CBJ || Oct 25 7:00 PM || FAN 590 || Leafs TV || Bidoof Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Biggs*

Welcome addition to a line up that despite their play has posted a great start to season. He will make Kadri and Lupul better and make team tougher to play against.

Like I said, if exhibition games don't mean anything, there shouldn't have even been a suspension. So, welcome back, Clark!

Clarkson is more than just a grinder. A 30 goal season does not happen to grinders. He just happens to be a quality asset built for the playoffs. Good move Leafs.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Agreed that the final score matters a lot, but we can't keep getting outplayed and outshot by a wide margin. If they play like they did in the first period, were in trouble.

Most teams don't end up playing a perfect game. Rarely do you see a game playing perfect game for all 3 periods.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Most teams don't end up playing a perfect game. Rarely do you see a game playing perfect game for all 3 periods.

While that's true, most good teams don't only generate chances for 1/3 of the game while spending the rest in their own zone. The Anaheim game was significant improvement but they need to build off of that.

Penalty Kill Icing*

While that's true, most good teams don't only generate chances for 1/3 of the game while spending the rest in their own zone. The Anaheim game was significant improvement but they need to build off of that.

Agree on bolded.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Really looking forward to see Carlyle unleash the Craken which is Clarkson on the opponent tonight as he makes his Leafs debut.

Leafs have played some very uninspired hockey most of the year, getting outplayed, outshot and Clarkson might be the inspirational leader that will motivate his teammates to action through his tenacity towards the game which is infectious.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Ok lets get serious for a minute here, any1 wanna dress up as a half duck half ref from value village with me for Halloween? Remedial are u down? or would you rather us dress up as grabovski

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Ok lets get serious for a minute here, any1 wanna dress up as a half duck half ref from value village with me for Halloween? Remedial are u down? or would you rather us dress up as grabovski

Can I be the zombie hotdog?

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
O'Neill is insane....Franson is apparently our #1 D-man, and Reilly has 'definitively' leaped Gardiner on the depth chart. :facepalm:

What happened with this fool?

You never used to hear squat from him the past few years and now this year, he doesn't stop talking.

Is he realizing that his NHL money is going to run out soon and he won't be able to finish paying off the s****y condo down south? Trying to get a gig with TSN as an analyst?

Edit: S-w-a-n-k-y is an offensive word? What? Lol.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

You never used to hear squat from him the past few years and now this year, he doesn't stop talking.

Is he realizing that his NHL money is going to run out soon and he won't be able to finish paying off the s****y condo down south? Trying to get a gig with TSN as an analyst?

He already has a gig with TSN

JMcLeaf

7vQTFtt.gif

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Reimer in tonight and Bernier in tommorrow would have solidified to me that Randy saw Bernier as the #1 goalie. But Bernier in tonight and Reimer tommorrow tells me it's still up in the air, and that he's still going with matchups.

Bernier Career v. CLM: 3gms, 2-1-0, 0so, .928
Bernier Career v. PIT: 0gms

Reimer Career v. PIT: 5gms, 3-0-2, 1so, .921
Reimer Career v. CLM: 0gms

good on Randy.

Can't believe Reimer has been that solid against the Penguins.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
O'Neill is insane....Franson is apparently our #1 D-man, and Reilly has 'definitively' leaped Gardiner on the depth chart. :facepalm:

More like he's jumped Franson on the depth chart. Franson has had by far the most brain farts this season. Franson/Gunnar/Ranger have been our weak links so far.

JAMmer124

Independent Living
Aug 13, 2010
Welland, Ontario
More like he's jumped Franson on the depth chart. Franson has had by far the most brain farts this season. Franson/Gunnar/Ranger have been our weak links so far.

Idk, Ranger seems to have them regularly too.

I don't get the Gunnar hate, I think he's been pretty good....

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Shut down the Ducks by getting 2 ****ing shots in the first period. The leafs were playing like crap until Dion levelled Palmieri and Orr drew that penalty, that's when the tide turned.

Yes they shut them down.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010

Edit: S-w-a-n-k-y is an offensive word? What? Lol.

It's funny because with the **** I thought you meant an entirely different word.

GO LEAFS GO! I fully expect a new type of hat trick to be named after McLaren tonight. Maybe 3 match penalties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->