Player Discussion Tim Stützle - LW/C - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Why does Mark Stone only own a townhouse. Seems odd.

Seriously blows my mind. Cant understand some folks thought process.

I know that Sudbury isn't for everyone...But I mean for about the same money (last year......) you could have an inner city house on a lake with some actual property and space between you and your neighbors. Im talking like a mansion/extremely cushy type place.

If not somewhere like this in the summer, or home in the Peg in a mansion of sorts, or in Vegas - then why in an Ottawa duplex with no yard or privacy from the entire neighborhood? It just doesnt scream to me like the house I would dream about spending my off-seasons in (assuming im Mark Stone).

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
They live in a duplex? For some reason I Stone would have at least had a single family dwelling.... Where is the massive pool???

Edit: hahaha, was way late with that comment!

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
They're all kids Jimi hangs around with when 7 and 9 are napping

Stuff like this makes me proud to be a Sens fan.

Incredible what kind of impact 7,9 and 18 will have on the future of this franchise.

Ottawa will embrace these young men and they are beginning to embrace us

Incredible. I couldn’t be more proud.

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Seems realistic. Better an elite winger rather than trying to shoehorn him into a C role if he's not the player for that.
I'd at least like the team to try him at center before deciding he isn't one

Stutzle
Norris
Pinto

looks a lot sexier than

Norris
Pinto
White

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelevel

GCK

Oct 15, 2018

That became apparent during this season. He needs a couple years of muscle building to play centre and by that time it will have been his whole pro career at wing. I was way off on this one but it doesn’t really matter. Patty Kane and Panarin drive play from the wing and they are 2 of the top 10 players in the league.

Reactions: NB613 and gab6511

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
I'd at least like the team to try him at center before deciding he isn't one

Stutzle
Norris
Pinto

looks a lot sexier than

Norris
Pinto
White

I think Dorion probably realizes we are in need of a true 1C. He said on radio that he sees Norris as either a 1C or one of the best 2Cs in the NHL. I have to agree and I think that’s where you ideally slot him if you can.

Will be interesting to see what Dorion does going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad