Player Discussion Tim Stützle - LW/C - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
The rumour is that we were interested in Toffoli but he chose MTL. So we reverted to plan B which was Dadonov. Too bad, he would have looked way better here than Dadonov.

I think our plan A was Craig Smith; I distinctly recall us and Boston last two teams in hunt for him or something. Then Toffoli then Dadonov.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Stutzle and Pinto both with 4pts in last 4 games and a +4 ...

Moving Stutzle away from White has rejuvenated Timmy again. It’s great to see that smile back on his face.

I still like Pinto with Form on a third line. #FreeLogan.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Stutzle and Pinto both with 4pts in last 4 games and a +4 ...

Moving Stutzle away from White has rejuvenated Timmy again. It’s great to see that smile back on his face.

I still like Pinto with Form on a third line. #FreeLogan.

LOL, you just can't help yourself, can you?

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Last game was very important for me. I felt that Stuetzle was no longer a dynamic prospect for us but after watching his hat trick it reminded me that I need to stop having McDavid, AM34 etc.. as the bench marks for elite dynamic players. Stuetzle will not magically save us from our issues just like how no single player can do that. Just be patient as much as I am critical. Stuetzle can still end up as the best forward for us and no point in getting too high or low on him. Just enjoy his play and stop being so impatient lol

Reactions: Ratatoskr

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Last game was very important for me. I felt that Stuetzle was no longer a dynamic prospect for us but after watching his hat trick it reminded me that I need to stop having McDavid, AM34 etc.. as the bench marks for elite dynamic players. Stuetzle will not magically save us from our issues just like how no single player can do that. Just be patient as much as I am critical. Stuetzle can still end up as the best forward for us and no point in getting too high or low on him. Just enjoy his play and stop being so impatient lol

no one is being impatient

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa

You had already felt that James was no longer a dynamic prospect? I thought I was impatient.

Reactions: bicboi64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad