Player Discussion Tim Stützle - LW/C - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Thats a great inside look at these kids...All of them having fun ,its good to see

Alfie11

Feb 23, 2018
These guys absolutely having fun. You can tell off ice chemistry is nuts with Chabot Stutzle Tkachuk Batherson and Norris. Stutzle is like the protege child that binds the family.

The vibes appear to be really good with these guys. No only on the ice, but on insta as well. A young core that's gelling well.

Talent comes first obviously but a group that likes each other is going to have a little extra when it's tough. As a fan, it's fun to watch a group that's obviously having a great time playing together.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

OperationHotMother

Dec 22, 2006
Fun fact: Tim Stützle has the same points per game in the NHL as Quinton Byfield has in the AHL. Now I understand the AHL is a pretty hard league to play in as a teenager, but you know what's even harder? Playing in the NHL!

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Ontario cousins, I have to say I’m pretty excited for you guys to have Tim Stutzle. Reminds me of when the Flyers and Devils won the draft lottery in 2017 and snagged Hischier and Patrick 1 and 2 but the real gems were Heiskanen, Makar, Pettersson a few picks later.

Stutzle looks like he’s a few levels above Lafreniere. Draft karma making up for the Rangers lottery win!

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Ontario cousins, I have to say I’m pretty excited for you guys to have Tim Stutzle. Reminds me of when the Flyers and Devils won the draft lottery in 2017 and snagged Hischier and Patrick 1 and 2 but the real gems were Heiskanen, Makar, Pettersson a few picks later.

Stutzle looks like he’s a few levels above Lafreniere. Draft karma making up for the Rangers lottery win!

It's fun to poke the Rangers fans with that, but, I wouldn't bs writing off Laf just yet.

However, if the Sens won the first overall, and Stü was outperforming him likely this somewhere else, the Daigle comparisons would have been immense.

Reactions: Masked

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It's fun to poke the Rangers fans with that, but, I wouldn't bs writing off Laf just yet.

However, if the Sens won the first overall, and Stü was outperforming him likely this somewhere else, the Daigle comparisons would have been immense.

It’s definitely early days but taking snapshots in time obviously Lafreniere is not where people expected him to be.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
I know, it's still way too early to make blanket judgement calls....but man, with one goal in 10 AHL games I'm happier every day that L.A. took Byfield over Stu.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Fun fact: Tim Stützle has the same points per game in the NHL as Quinton Byfield has in the AHL. Now I understand the AHL is a pretty hard league to play in as a teenager, but you know what's even harder? Playing in the NHL!
Though byfield was in the ECHL.
Ah he is in the AHL. 6 point ain’t bad.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Drafting of character guys over just pure talent. Where would this team be without Tkachuk if that had taken Zadina - Brady and Timmy a play to win and without that competitiveness that unites them to win and compete and not just contribute goals (like Zadina would be) this team is the Buffalo Sabers

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Imagine Stutzle with the mentorship of Hossa the way Kane got. Or the mentorship of Kopitar that Byfield going to get. Or the mentorship of Bergeron that Pastrnak got. Or mentorship of Kane that Debrincat got. Or the mentorship of Stone that Tkachuk got ( :( )

My point: we better get this man some help next year to see him fully blossom.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Imagine Stutzle with the mentorship of Hossa the way Kane got. Or the mentorship of Kopitar that Byfield going to get. Or the mentorship of Bergeron that Pastrnak got. Or mentorship of Kane that Debrincat got. Or the mentorship of Stone that Tkachuk got ( :( )

My point: we better get this man some help next year to see him fully blossom.

Dadonov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->