This Team is Horrible (All Purpose Venting Thread)

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I'll probably get blasted for this but hey idgaf

Lee-Barzal-Ebs
MDC-Nelson-JHS* (or Wally)
Beau-Otto-Bailey
Leo-CC-CC

*Ho-Sang's offensive talent and ability to drive play is exactly what our flat/slow top 6 needs. Now, if JHS really is a toxic off-ice presence then obviously we'll have to either make a trade, bring up Wahlstrom or be content with sucking.

Lotta ppl pointing to Beauvillier as a bright spot on this team....sorry guys I don't see it.

What I see is a hard working, low/mid tier complimentary (does not drive play), 3rd liner who can score at an acceptable rate but has terrible positioning and is awful defensively.

I'm ok as long as he's sheltered in a bottom 6 role - but hard to do when your bottom 6 already has it's share of weak links.

You touch on him being weak on the puck...this is, in part, my reasoning for not being a fan of his defensive play.

As you know, he gets pushed off the puck too easily and isn't able to get it back. IMO You can't be a good defensive player if you're weak in the corners and along the boards.

He hustles on the back check, skates well and does an ok job at agitating...but I wouldn't call that defensive acumen. His angles are bad and disagree about the decision making.

I have no doubt that he will mature and get stronger ...but for now, hes our most oveerated player since Hamonic.

tenor.gif

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Why didn't Lou make a trade with Calgary just like Garth did to get their first rounder next year? Looks like a tire fire over there.

Epic fail Lou!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad