GDT: This Is Not A Drill, I Repeat This Is Not A Drill !! - Let's Get Off To A Flying Start @ 17.30EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
baby+vs+dragon.gif

:clap:
Holy **** I’ve got to step up my GIF game.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Here's to hoping Jankowski and Blueger are flipped by games end, and it sticks. Also happy we seem to have gotten the defense pairings right--except that Ceci is dressed, but y'know, baby steps I guess.

I’m not sure it’ll matter too much if it’s similar usage

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Here's to hoping Jankowski and Blueger are flipped by games end, and it sticks. Also happy we seem to have gotten the defense pairings right--except that Ceci is dressed, but y'know, baby steps I guess.

I suspect they’ll end up switched within a handful of games unless McCann-Jankowski-Tanev, in some miracle, click like some Cooke-Staal-Kennedy throw back. The handful would just be if Sullivan gets stubborn.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
I have no real expectations for this upcoming season. Just glad to see hockey back. I've been going through withdrawals since the World Juniors ended.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I just realized the 530 EASTERN start time. I thought it was already compensating for me. Not a fan. This is my nap, run, or youtube time. Work boss is not gonna like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad