GDT: This Is Not A Drill, I Repeat This Is Not A Drill !! - Let's Get Off To A Flying Start @ 17.30EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Can't wait until Cody Ceci makes a big blocked shot on the PK and is on our roster for the rest of the season because of it.

I don't see how anyone has the illusion of something different. Sullivan has talked about how important he is to the PK. He doesn't come out unless injured. I'll be shocked if he's healthy scratched.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hypothetically trying to change an entire team's breakout in a four game series is probably not the way to go.

it is if you’re losing in the playoffs and one reason in part is that the opposing team is on your breakouts like flies on shit...you gotta try different stuff on the fly to win..

Certified Assassin

Souped up Wildcat
Jul 15, 2010
West Virginia
Are we doing a “Pens Predict” this year?

... asked the reigning champ. :naughty:

I don't think so. Molon Labe said he needed a break, and I'm far too busy during this time with work to focus on keeping everything updated. Combine that with the low turnout and interest overall, and it's hard to get enthused about keeping up with it every other day. I wish we could keep it going somehow, though.

Let's Go Pens!

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I cannot wait til Ceci gives his best Jack Johnson impression.

people forget Jack Johnson nearly began his Pens career with a breakaway game winning goal in the season opener vs the Caps.

Sometimes I wonder about how life could be different had he buried it.

Reactions: Trade

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Ceci with 5 points tonight, dick touching will ensue.
I'm readyyy

giphy.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Excited to watch the new guys. Shame that Kap isn't playing yet--really excited to see how/where he fits into the lineup.

Expecting big things from this top-6. It's about as good or better than we've ever had in the Sid/Geno era, imo.

mrzeigler

.. but I'm not wrong
Sep 30, 2006
Pittsburgh
Wasn't till I logged in just now that I realized how much I needed hockey back.

unrelated: Is the hfboards search function terrible, or am I simply an idiot? Tried tracking down a jersey mockup that paid tribute to Van Damme's "Sudden Death" and I keep coming up empty. It was posted in here three, maybe four years ago.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
unrelated: Is the hfboards search function terrible, or am I simply an idiot? Tried tracking down a jersey mockup that paid tribute to Van Damme's "Sudden Death" and I keep coming up empty. It was posted in here three, maybe four years ago.

Oh it's been useless from the start.

I think I found what I was looking for once in 2004.

Reactions: BHD

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Carter Hart seems to be a favorite choice for Vezina. Good thing we play well against elite goaltenders! If he were AHL fodder I'd be more concerned.

Reactions: Kristopher Letang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad