GDT: This Is Not A Drill, I Repeat This Is Not A Drill !! - Let's Get Off To A Flying Start @ 17.30EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
tenor.gif

Obligatory Pens fan gif:

penguinsfan.gif

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Being on the west coast, I wish the game started an hour later...anyone want to break in and pull a fire alarm or something...I just need about an hour to get home after work...any delay would be nice.

On the ice side of things...I thought that the D pairings were going to be Matheson - Marino, Petts - Ceci, which looked great in the last couple scrimmages/practices. Now if the plan is to essentially run 5 D and Ceci only gets about 6 mins a night (mostly pk) then fine, but if the plan is to have the bottom pair play about 14mins, I don't really like Matheson with Ceci. Oh well, what does it matter, this is the Pens we are talking about...this will likely be the only game with this line-up...it took about 2 months last year before the Pens had their best line-up healthy and ready to go and I think that only lasted about 2 periods. Every season I think, maybe, just maybe the Pens won't get bit by the injury bug and every season it seems to be giant prehistoric Pterodactyl size bug.

Curious as to people's thoughts on the goalies...

Jarry plays good tonight and wins, does he play again Friday or does he play Saturday?
Jarry has a bad game, I would assume he would play again on Saturday...but they may want him to look for redemption on Friday.
Jarry plays a good game, but loses...he better get Friday's game.

For me, how the goalies will be utilized around the league is going to be very intriguing. Brodeur played more than 56 games in 15 seasons, 12 of which he played 70 or more games. Do I think it is a smart idea to play one goalie every game this season? No. But if a team has no faith in their back-up, there is a possibilty.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The irony in posting a Kevin Spacey gif while proclaiming to have lost the last shred of hope you had for the human race is just...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Tom Hanks

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
people forget Jack Johnson nearly began his Pens career with a breakaway game winning goal in the season opener vs the Caps.

Sometimes I wonder about how life could be different had he buried it.

Gordon Bombay wonders too...

I just did a presentation/webinar on strange attractors and their influence in analytics and risk management. I played this clip. I never gets old.

Giroux: Surnay Crusbay burk ma wrusts! Ooooooooooooooo!

Give that kid some sugar........

x34Zckd.gif

I wish I could smile at something in life the way that lady to the right did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->