GDT: This Is Not A Drill, I Repeat This Is Not A Drill !! - Let's Get Off To A Flying Start @ 17.30EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
bb679725c14608824c830270f715a097.gif

Reactions: Gurglesons

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I mean they had a rough go to start last year too.

I don’t think the end is nigh but the backend and top 6 need to be difference makers and not just skating around.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Prediction: Sullivan will be fired, but it will come too late, and JR will be a seller at the deadline. Letang more likely than not gone, and I suspect Malkin's name to come up if he's legit open to a move (which I doubt).
it really hurts me to say fir Sully, but I elaborated many times why I think he should be fired and have a new start somewhere else, he just can't motivate these guys anymore

Reactions: Hell Yeah!!!

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
ya know what, as bad as the Pens have looked the last few years, they at least have the hardware.

probably why i'm a lot more frustrated with the Steelers.
Yeah I think it was around 2014-2015 when I started to get tired of the Steelers’ BS. The ‘05/‘08 super bowl shine wore off for me around then.

...so I guess around the mid 2020’s here if it’s still nothing for the Pens (and it’s hard to like the trajectory), then I’ll feel annoyed.

Reactions: domaug

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Yeah at worst this game should be 3-3 right now. The 3rd, 4th and 6th goals are absolutely goals Jarry should have had. He's doing absolutely nothing to bail out the team despite the Penguins not giving the Flyers a ton of chances.

Dude Jankowski plowed into Jarry on the last goal. He didn't have a chance. The 6th goal was not on him.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
I mean I watched an embarrassing Steelers game TO THE CLEVELAND Browns. Then I watched Bama whip that OSU ass. Now i'm watching the Flyers beat the f*** out of my Penguins.

And you know what? It doesn't change life. Sure.. i'd like them to win, but i'm going to crush a workout after this game and go to work tomorrow no different. :laugh:

You are not going to work. You are sitting in footsie pajamas at your house.

Reactions: ColePens

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Who hasn't been yelled at yet?

Checks list...

God damn Bleuger!
genuine question: do you think everybody just has a bingo card in front of them looking for people to blame for a bad game, or do you think there's absolutely nothing wrong with this team? because all you do is mock people for being critical of literally anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad