Dumbass lines overall.

tumblr_mv9nvqgWDg1shr61qo1_500.gif

EDIT :

My lines :

Bournival-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Briere-Bourque
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Moen-White-Prust

Split Markov/Subban because MT is too dumb to avoid lines match-up.

Bring up Tinner, Bouillon is leading the team in +/- and Murray blows, he make Hal Gill look like Chara.

Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Tinordi-Diaz

Last edited:

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Moen in Glory you made my day....That is f... hilarious. The guys that do photoshop on here kill me all the time

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Props to the photoshopping guys.

What does Bouillon have on MT? ;)

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
BrianWilde ‏@BWildeCTV 21m

If the bolded is the case, then there really isn't any explanation for this other than they are trying to get Bergevin's move to not look like a complete blunder

Putting pen to paper is where a lot of us knew that a complete blunder occured. No market for DD today, none last year. No one was going to offer sheet him. The sooner Bergevin sees his mistake and moves on the better off the habs will be. Untill then, the habs are running on "what could of been" instead of what is right here in front of us.

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
The reason Pacioretty played well with DD and Gallagher was of course Gallagher.
Gallagher plays big whereas the other two dont.
A better combo scoring wise would be Pacioretty and Gallagher with Plekanec. Again key being Gallagher playing big.
Prust with Eller and Galchenyuk same thing. Prust plays big.
Im sure Bergevin has to be scheming something . In less than 2 years Briere will be gone.Hopefully Bourgue will also be gone along with the likes of Gionta and probably
Moen. Maybe even Plekanec.
In the meantime the Habs are scouting the daylights out of teams that can take on salary.
Im giving Bergivin till the end of next season.

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
Ok so DD still getting quality ice time/linemates

Bouillon still playing

I wont watch **** this pro-french bs.

Dumbass lines overall.

EDIT :

My lines :

Pacioretty-Briere-Bourque
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Moen-White-Prust

Split Markov/Subban because MT is too dumb to avoid lines match-up.

Bring up Tinner, Bouillon is leading the team in +/- and Murray blows, he make Hal Gill look like Chara.

Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Tinordi-Diaz

Yeah, let's make it an ethnic issue. Can't believe this is accepted on this board.

How does playing Briere and Bournival on the 4th line fit this so-called "pro-french" ideology?

Playing DD with quality players have nothing to do with being "pro-french", it has to do with "please coach save my GM ass for this crazy contract". Bergevin and MT are stuck with DD. Whether you like it or not, the only way to get out of this mess is to get DD going.

As for Bouillon, he's the 6th dmen right now. I'm not a Bouillon fan, too many mistakes for a 6th dmen. Should we play Murray instead? Maybe. But one thing is sure, Tinordi was by far the worst of these 3 this season.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Full on blender mode MT @JessRusnak: #habs lines: Bourque-Plek-Gio, Galchenyuk-Eller-Prust, Pacioretty-DD-Gallagher, Bournival-Briere-Moen

Breaks up EGG again, Bournival still on the 4th line.

We all know how successful this was the first time. I guess it's more important to get Desharnais going, gotta give him the team's best RW. Sounds like DD's line will be the go to offensive line.

If you break up EGG, the only reason would to put Galchenyuk at center. I love how MT is worrie about getting DD going. Yeah screw developing your franchise center.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
MT does suck at line mgmt... but so did Martin and so did Carbo...

Pretty much everyone agrees that it should be something like this:

EGG
Pac Plec Bournival
Bourque Briere Gionta
White Moen Prust

With DD out.

Enough already... just ****ing put the lines together as they should be. Just put Subban out when it's important... this is common sense. It's like Martin's fascination with Darche.

Does every coach in the league **** up lines like this or is it only in Montreal? Why is it that our coaches can't seem to just use common sense in putting these lines together?

Instead we get a Rubik's cube kind of mixup. You mixup the lines and STILL don't put Galchenyuk at center?

??????

I just don't get this guy at all.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Just cut the crap with DD right now.. it's time to cut our losses. There is better options on the team..

Pacioretty-Briere-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Bourque
Prust-White-Moen

You can switch Gallagher and Bourque if you want to keep the EGG line together but Galchenyuk and Bourque have had good chemistry the few shifts in the past.

Bouillon should be scratched for Murray.. PP1 should be Pacioretty-Eller-Galchenyuk with Markov-Subban.. PP2 should be Briere-Plekanec-Gallagher with Emelin and Diaz.

Agreed all around.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Yeah, let's make it an ethnic issue. Can't believe this is accepted on this board.

How does playing Briere and Bournival on the 4th line fit this so-called "pro-french" ideology?

Playing DD with quality players have nothing to do with being "pro-french", it has to do with "please coach save my GM ass for this crazy contract". Bergevin and MT are stuck with DD. Whether you like it or not, the only way to get out of this mess is to get DD going.

As for Bouillon, he's the 6th dmen right now. I'm not a Bouillon fan, too many mistakes for a 6th dmen. Should we play Murray instead? Maybe. But one thing is sure, Tinordi was by far the worst of these 3 this season.

pro-french for me is giving him a 3.5 million $ contract, to a fringe NHL player. Other than that, him getting ice time is more of a "I cant make my GM look stupid" issue.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Team has 3 goals in the last 3 games. Coach shuffles lines at practice to shake things up. Burn him at the stake! :laugh:

Surely giving the worst forward on the team the most icetime and playing him along with boullion at the end of the game has nothing to do with it. Nope it must be the lines.

Honestly what is the message here? Suck and you get rewarded? How long is that going to fly with all the other players?

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Bouillon is a 6-7th defensemen and nothing more. The trust that Mt places in him is just outrageous. I get every coach has a player he trusts but when that player turns over the puck and leads to goals against then we have a problem. I don't get why we don't try Emelin or even Briere at the point. Wasn't one of the main reasons he was brought in was because he could help the powerplay? He certainly can't be worst then Frankie.

A small player like Briere certainly doesn't stand much of a chance playing against gritter energy guys that are on other teams 4th liners. Moen-White-Prust is certainly a effective 4th line. Bournival-Briere-Moen isn\t the type of 4th line you want. If I remember correctly last season MT kept talking about accountability and how guys have to work and earn ice time. How can he expect players to buy into that when DD who has 0 goals and 1 assist is getting more ice time then Galchenyuk.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Surely giving the worst forward on the team the most icetime and playing him along with boullion at the end of the game has nothing to do with it. Nope it must be the lines.

Honestly what is the message here? Suck and you get rewarded? How long is that going to fly with all the other players?

The message is pretty clear- Change your name to Francis Bouillon or David Desharnais or else you don't get ice time :naughty:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Score a shootout winner and play 20 mins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad