Half-Assed GDT: Theres a game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
So is it time to start packing? I can excuse a bad game where we are on a back-to-back, or we have a bad travel game, a soft goal or injuries. But it sure looks like no one gives a ****. I go back to the days where we had hope, College players coming in mMarch at the end of their seasons, Schwartz, Oshie, etc.

Do we have anything to get excited about other than Army selling low and buying high, like he’s going to be forced to do?

My hope meter is on ZERO
package schwartz and someone else into a package for picks or top tier talent. then send allen away in a trade for whatever you can get (he needs a change of scenery and so does the city from him)

start with those 2 moves and come trade deadline lets look into moving 27 for a major haul

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
package schwartz and someone else into a package for picks or top tier talent. then send allen away in a trade for whatever you can get (he needs a change of scenery and so does the city from him)

start with those 2 moves and come trade deadline lets look into moving 27 for a major haul

Sold

Reactions: Bendak

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Kyrou should have busted his stick on the boards after that goal, threw his helmet at the bench, then walked to the locker room.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Just got home. Excitedly turn on my computer and ...
giphy.gif

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
its funny too how poor of a game they play after they get a big win against a division opponent.

its clearly a case of the players not giving a **** and the team has zero accountability and leadership on the roster.
But but but....you're looking for someone to blame!!! waaaaaaahhhh!!

I hate when it when I read crap like this (not your post, but what I wrote) coming our fan base, or anyone for that matter.

Responsibility, leadership, accountability and acknowledgment is wrongly identifed as blame and accusations from the weak-minded schlubs.

Saint Loser

Mar 16, 2018

Done and doner!

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
BTW this team is going nowhere fast unless moves are made. the core is soft and is full of proven LOSERS/CHOKERS. you got to start over and start soon or you will be in for many, many seasons of st louis rams levels of awfulness.

there is no untouchable on this roster outside of tarasenko. everyone else is open for business.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
When we are having exhaustive discussions and analysis over the Blues’ inability to play two consecutive games, it’s a good sign that it’s time to sell and to tank.

Reactions: TheDizee and Bendak

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
But but but....you're looking for someone to blame!!! waaaaaaahhhh!!

I hate when it when I read crap like this (not your post, but what I wrote) coming our fan base, or anyone for that matter.

Responsibility, leadership, accountability and acknowledgment is wrongly identifed as blame and accusations from the weak-minded schlubs.
If you're going to throw a little temper tantrum every time the Blues suck this year, you're going to be in for a very long year.

But then again, I suppose we all are.

Saint Loser

Mar 16, 2018
If you're going to throw a little temper tantrum every time the Blues suck this year, you're going to be in for a very long year.

But then again, I suppose we all are.
Temper tantrum?

Whatever Bucky.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Thanks.

I'd assume the other is Schenn right? He's UFA in 2020
If he won’t agree to extend with us then, yes, I would move him. I wouldn’t give them away obviously. They would be expensive considering the receiving team is getting two playoff runs with them and has a full 18 months to extend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad