Half-Assed GDT: Theres a game today

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
If so that happened quicker than even I expected. I could see some more moves coming tomorrow too. Look nobody likes to see another person lose their job, I surely get no joy from that. This is just not acceptable though. I feel bad for fans that paid those high prices and brought their kids to see a garbage effort like that. And it is not the first time this year. Fans deserve better!

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I'm glad we are bringing some guys up. Unfortunately, my excitement probably won't return until early February when we are mathematically eliminated and I can see what is available for trade for our vets.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
After another heartless loss following a big win I think it is time for Armstrong to send a message. Getting beat is one thing but what we are saying on the ice is just not acceptable from professionals. Maroons play hasn't been bad enough this year, now he has to start throwing f-bombs around for even the people in the cheap seata to hear? NOT acceptable! He can thank God the decisions not up to me because he would be playing his hockey in Siberia next week.

What did Maroon say? Was he throwing f-bombs at the ref, himself, etc?

Reactions: Bendak

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Someone would claim Allen. I'm not against it, but that is only because I want to tank the season. We'd lose a player with no return, though.

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
Jake Allen has not been the problem this year. You don't just release your starting goaltender with no return. Johnson on the other hand doesn't look like he belongs in the NHL. He has always been mediocre and behind a terrible defense he is just a dead duck out there. I have to wonder if it is a good idea at all to bring a rookie into this mess right now? I think it is a mistake until they fix the much bigger issues going on.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I totally forgot there was a game today. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

You missed a big win for Team Blues for Hughes. It was a great effort by the guys to make it clear that they were going to get pounded on and Allen did his part as well. It was great seeing everyone on the same page today, hopefully we get more great efforts just like this one the rest of the way.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Went to a local sports bar here in very South Texas so I could watch the Chiefs. Forgot about the Blues 2pm start. Came out turned on the XM radio in the truck and saw 5-0 at 2nd intermission. For some reason when I got home, I just had to watch the game that was recorded on DVR. It’s like a train wreck, I just have to watch, lol!!

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
After another heartless loss following a big win I think it is time for Armstrong to send a message.
What message is he going to send? He's the guy who put this shitshow together. "Screw you if you don't want to be here and get your act together, I'll send you somewhere else where you'll want to play and the team has a positive culture?"

I don't want DA touching a goddamn thing on this roster. I want him getting the boot out of the franchise entirely and someone else making decisions.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
What message is he going to send? He's the guy who put this ****show together. "Screw you if you don't want to be here and get your act together, I'll send you somewhere else where you'll want to play and the team has a positive culture?"

I don't want DA touching a goddamn thing on this roster. I want him getting the boot out of the franchise entirely and someone else making decisions.
Who would you want to take his place?

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Do you think it is a regression, or do you think it is a faulty coaching plan?
That's the million dollar question. Ultimately I think it is a combination of the 2. The coaching staff could utilize him better on the PP, but there's also things Tarasenko could do differently to be the elite player that he isn't playing like anymore.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
What message is he going to send? He's the guy who put this ****show together. "Screw you if you don't want to be here and get your act together, I'll send you somewhere else where you'll want to play and the team has a positive culture?"

Right there with you, I don't want him leading the retool of our roster after this season.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Do you think it is a regression, or do you think it is a faulty coaching plan?
i think his shoulder isn't 100% yet. His shot isn't as deadly this season and he's passing up a lot of open shots he would have 100% released in past seasons. I think he knows his shot isn't what it used to be (yet) but I think it will return with time. He's still young.

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008
1st game I have been to in awhile and not once did the team do anything exciting to get the crowd going. You could see the lack of effort every time a battle for the puck occurred besides a couple players. This game sucked, waste of my time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad