Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
An early game following a big win?

giphy.gif

Bluenatic

Fresh start
Aug 13, 2010
STL
Go Blues. I hope they destroy the nucks to add to the hatred backwards boy has toward this team lol. I would take joy in that after hearing the drivel spewed over the years lol

Reactions: Bendak and 67Blues

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Go Blues. I hope they destroy the nucks to add to the hatred backwards boy has toward this team lol. I would take joy in that after hearing the drivel spewed over the years lol

Don’t we always destroy them?

Reactions: Bendak

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Big game for the tank. Canucks are one of those teams that are going to be difficult to outsuck. Gotta lose to them on the road to keep that dream alive.
I just can't get myself to root for losses. I want these players to succeed. I'd rather root for the Blues to draft the eventual best player in the draft with whatever they're first pick is.

Reactions: Bendak and Default

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
Perron is a healthy scratch? We score one against the Jets and he sits? I know he has taken some bad penalties but who hasn't?

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Put a sock in it, Bernie. Jesus fn Christ.
''the win Friday is the type of win that can turn a season around" lol.
Didn't we all think the same thing when we took it to Nashville a couple weeks ago then got thrashed by Winnipeg the following night?

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Put a sock in it, Bernie. Jesus fn Christ.
''the win Friday is the type of win that can turn a season around" lol.
Didn't we all think the same thing when we took it to Nashville a couple weeks ago then got thrashed by Winnipeg the following night?

I was so happy years ago when they replaced him with Panger between the benches. I'd rather see Jamie Rivers on the desk full time than Bernie. Make it happen FSMW.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I have great respect for Bernie, but he needs a skillful partner to set the pacing and to give him answerable questions to comment on. He shouldn't be the guy out there trying to polish this turd. Pang is much better suited for that type of thing

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
I agree. I don't enjoy hating on the guy. I met him years ago probably when I was 8ish after a game at Trainwreck with my old man, back when athletes were allowed to go out and drink and mingle with the fans and he signed the game program from that night with his photo on it. I think they may have honored him before the game years after he retired and he's an incredibly nice guy, but he needs a shorter leash from an analysis standpoint. Constantly putting his foot in his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad