TV: The Walking Dead | S8 | PART IV | (NO COMIC DISCUSSION/SPOILERS)

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
All the drama of the last episode aside, I'm glad they got rid of arguably the 2 most annoying characters of the show

And I appreciated the fakeout with the most important character that died in the comics (but not in the show)

Should've killed that character. Everyone they offed were just "meh" characters.

Reactions: tacogeoff

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
I don't think I've wanted a good guy die more than Henry on the show
In a world that so much bad has happened, I don't get the kids who grew up in it and have the world is rainbows and sprinkles type of attitude. Instead of a survival mentality. Plus Judith is now the Yoda of the group. Following the guidance of a 7 year old... what could go wrong. I get what her point was, but come on.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Not gonna miss a single person who died. Honestly they need to wipe out more of these characters. I really don't think Rosita, Aiden, Aaron etc...actually add anything to the show anymore except for a confusing, overgrown cast.

I'd really like to see it reduced to a small group of survivors again

Reactions: Bubba Thudd

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Isn't Danai Gurira about to leave the show? They seem to be building up Negan as Judith's new father figure (or at the very least a cool uncle), so having the show re-focus around those two makes too much sense

And I'm really glad they got rid of all the dumb kids/teens. The fact that they survived this long in the apocalypse is the most far fetched aspect of the show (even more than the zombies)

Now to do something about all the fat people after 10+ years of limited food at first followed by healthy organic eating for the rest

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Isn't Danai Gurira about to leave the show? They seem to be building up Negan as Judith's new father figure (or at the very least a cool uncle), so having the show re-focus around those two makes too much sense

And I'm really glad they got rid of all the dumb kids/teens. The fact that they survived this long in the apocalypse is the most far fetched aspect of the show (even more than the zombies)

Now to do something about all the fat people after 10+ years of limited food at first followed by healthy organic eating for the rest

Just don't let him play baseball with her.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
Not gonna miss a single person who died. Honestly they need to wipe out more of these characters. I really don't think Rosita, Aiden, Aaron etc...actually add anything to the show anymore except for a confusing, overgrown cast.

I'd really like to see it reduced to a small group of survivors again
Tara being around for six seasons is kind of mind-boggling. Side characters didn't last long in the first few seasons but now it's like they have a hard time letting them go.

At this point, you need to bring out Negan.

Sure sounds like this is the direction they're going with Negan. They're not gonna kill him and he's not interested in escaping so I think he's gonna take a leadership role in their fight against the whisperers, especially with Maggie out of the way.

Last edited:

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Was I supposed to care for these heads?

Didn't even know most of the heads or the people who were missing them.

Oh well.

It was funny. She pulled out that shotgun and you just knew someone had to die but...so much plot armor! The writers forgot to add a person to the landing party!

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Was I supposed to care for these heads?

Didn't even know most of the heads or the people who were missing them.

Oh well.

It was funny. She pulled out that shotgun and you just knew someone had to die but...so much plot armor! The writers forgot to add a person to the landing party!

I felt the same way.. A sure sign the show is just about dead. I didn't realize one was Tara, who was the most "popular" of the them.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Sure sounds like this is the direction they're going with Negan. They're not gonna kill him and he's not interested in escaping so I think he's gonna take a leadership role in their fight against the whisperers, especially with Maggie out of the way.

I can see Negan not wanting to go back to what he was but then something will happen to Judith and he loses his ****.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Officially done. What a waste of time. NOTHING happened

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad