OT: The Thread About Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
Woof. That sounds awful! Sorry you went through all of this, but glad you’ve been sober now. So do you think they’ll have any trouble with getting her out on the first of September? Sounds like more bull**** on the way.

now that my parents are involved, since it's their house it should be easier. She doesn't listen to me when I try to reason with her, but my dad is more intimidating. If she doesn have a place, he plans on contacting her mother, and the police if needed after that

I'm no longer certain her mother would be much help honestly.

last week I texted her mother (at 3am to be fair) that she needed to talk to her daughter about her life choices lately, since she was texting me at 230 AM telling me she was drunk and wanted to drive home to see me. I really don't need her drunk driving accident on my conscience right now. I even texted her the following morning apologizing for the late text, but stating that it was coming from a place of concern( I genuinely do wish the girl well, just not with me)

No response from the mother :/

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
now that my parents are involved, since it's their house it should be easier. She doesn't listen to me when I try to reason with her, but my dad is more intimidating. If she doesn have a place, he plans on contacting her mother, and the police if needed after that

I'm no longer certain her mother would be much help honestly.

last week I texted her mother (at 3am to be fair) that she needed to talk to her daughter about her life choices lately, since she was texting me at 230 AM telling me she was drunk and wanted to drive home to see me. I really don't need her drunk driving accident on my conscience right now. I even texted her the following morning apologizing for the late text, but stating that it was coming from a place of concern( I genuinely do wish the girl well, just not with me)

No response from the mother :/
Sorry man.

This all sounds awful. This is why I've went years and years of chronic singledom. Just don't wanna get attached to anyone, don't wanna go through things like you're going through, don't wanna go through what I've went through. It all really sucks for me.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com

ok to be perfectly blunt, this is straight-up psychotic.

she sounds like she needs professional help.

Reactions: OmNomNom

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I really don't know how much longer I can handle my situation @ home.

early in 2017 there was an incident between myself and former roommate (he spit on my face and headbutted me, brawl ensued) which resulted in my ex and I losing our place and not being able to find a new one because lawyer fees and my car broke down right at this time too. My relationship had already been deteriorating at this point, but i'm stubborn and thought i could stick it out. after about a year of living at my parent house, going through some heavy alcoholism during the trial (all charges dismissed btw) and coming to realize more and more that at a basic level, I was not compatible long term with this girl and that if I stayed with her I'd end up miserable forever and constantly taking care of her and solving her every problem. (at the core it came down to her being a bit of a complainer at heart, and I can't stand constant whining about everything and no action to fix your situation.

SO I broke up with her in March of this year. Went to Colorado to visit a friend right after and figured that she'd be out of my parents house and working on her life relatively soon...because really, who wants to live in their exes parent's house? I was wrong. 2 months later she still hadnt moved, and I could see that she really had no intention because she was still convinced she could win me back. I started drinking again more and eventually wound up with a dui because stupid me didn't want to drink at my house, so i went out to bar a on a tuesday =/

we;re now past 5 months. she's still living at my house. still trying to sleep with me after I told her I don't want to anymore
and still blowing up my phone almost everyday. last thursday she texted me 300+ times between 9am and 4pm ( i counted). I finally had to get my parents involved and they gave her a 9/1/18 deadline to get the hell out. but really at this point, the 22 more days i have to deal with her (without alcohol, 32 days of sobriety today) seem like an eternity.

this is just the bare bones too. the amount of sheer crazy i've had to deal with from this girl is staggering, placing her second on my list of crazy exes, behind the one who cheated on me and got pregnant.
jesus scorcho, how do you attract these crazies?

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
ok to be perfectly blunt, this is straight-up psychotic.

she sounds like she needs professional help.
she does. but I cant force someone into professional help. though there have been a few times when i've thought of calling 911 and reporting her as a danger to herself, like when she smashed a mirror over her knee

just trying to keep my head up and focus on work, but the lack of sleep occasionally catches up to me - I work 7 days a week at 2 different jobs, and I've been sleeping on the couch...because she's taken over my bed and refuses to sleep anywhere else "because it's uncomfortable and she can't sleep there" so short of me forcibly removing her from my own bed...this is the solution least likely to lead to an argument (though it's led to more then one)

Reactions: New Jersey

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I really don't know how much longer I can handle my situation @ home.

early in 2017 there was an incident between myself and former roommate (he spit on my face and headbutted me, brawl ensued) which resulted in my ex and I losing our place and not being able to find a new one because lawyer fees and my car broke down right at this time too. My relationship had already been deteriorating at this point, but i'm stubborn and thought i could stick it out. after about a year of living at my parent house, going through some heavy alcoholism during the trial (all charges dismissed btw) and coming to realize more and more that at a basic level, I was not compatible long term with this girl and that if I stayed with her I'd end up miserable forever and constantly taking care of her and solving her every problem. (at the core it came down to her being a bit of a complainer at heart, and I can't stand constant whining about everything and no action to fix your situation.

SO I broke up with her in March of this year. Went to Colorado to visit a friend right after and figured that she'd be out of my parents house and working on her life relatively soon...because really, who wants to live in their exes parent's house? I was wrong. 2 months later she still hadnt moved, and I could see that she really had no intention because she was still convinced she could win me back. I started drinking again more and eventually wound up with a dui because stupid me didn't want to drink at my house, so i went out to bar a on a tuesday =/

we;re now past 5 months. she's still living at my house. still trying to sleep with me after I told her I don't want to anymore
and still blowing up my phone almost everyday. last thursday she texted me 300+ times between 9am and 4pm ( i counted). I finally had to get my parents involved and they gave her a 9/1/18 deadline to get the hell out. but really at this point, the 22 more days i have to deal with her (without alcohol, 32 days of sobriety today) seem like an eternity.

this is just the bare bones too. the amount of sheer crazy i've had to deal with from this girl is staggering, placing her second on my list of crazy exes, behind the one who cheated on me and got pregnant.

1. I think you and I might’ve dated the same girl.

2. You win, Bleedred takes 2nd place.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Last night I decided that I was going to start eating right and hitting the gym.
I'm on my 5th beer, 3rd dozen of roasted clams, there's always tomorrow.
How do you make them? I love them cooked on the grill with a drop of hot sauce and a little butter.

Reactions: Aethon

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
sweet!!

my brother just called ...were hitting the hall of fame tomorrow with his kid/my nephew. obviously ive been before but its gonna be great showing a 7 year old all the cool shit there....

....dont think i have the heart to tell him its not the real cup that on display yet.....gotta let have his fun believing it is. ......ill tell him the stories of all the mispelled names on the real one when he's older (they didnt replicate them on the display cup)

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And now a very close family member is in rough shape. Keeping the identity private for a possible internet stalker that I’ve kicked out of my life, who may be checking this forum to keep tabs.

Doesn’t look good.

What a terrible 30 days it’s been. The worst ever? No, but worst in over a decade, that’s for sure.

Hoping soon enough to be able to utilize this thread for good newa. I’m due for a Bobby Farnham-like lucky bounce real soon here.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And just because I wanna rant right now.

My worthless side of the family is gonna shit when they find out I’m not going to my cousin’s wedding next month. Hope they aren’t wearing white. f*** that side of the family. f***in worthless f***s only contact me to send me a wedding invitation and ask for my address to send me stuff in regards to it. They even sent room information so that I could spend even more money by getting a hotel room for the night. I guess they’re having the wedding at or near a hotel. Hope they’re divorced in a year. I also hope she takes him for everything he’s got. All $106 bucks of his net worth.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
And just because I wanna rant right now.

My worthless side of the family is gonna **** when they find out I’m not going to my cousin’s wedding next month. Hope they aren’t wearing white. **** that side of the family. ****in worthless ****s only contact me to send me a wedding invitation and ask for my address to send me stuff in regards to it. They even sent room information so that I could spend even more money by getting a hotel room for the night. I guess they’re having the wedding at or near a hotel. Hope they’re divorced in a year. I also hope she takes him for everything he’s got. All $106 bucks of his net worth.

Whoa

Reactions: OmNomNom

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Today is the official start date of my football season! My players report for practice #1 today.

Can't wait!

Reactions: Aethon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad