OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 185: Implied oral consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I'm very annoyed. Turns out my female friend's surprise was that she has a new bf potential guy. I met him tonight and he seems like a complete tosser. I am not pleased.

In fact, I'm beyond upset. I'm going to demand that she helps me get laid if she's not going to do it herself.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm very annoyed. Turns out my female friend's surprise was that she has a new bf potential guy. I met him tonight and he seems like a complete tosser. I am not pleased.

In fact, I'm beyond upset. I'm going to demand that she helps me get laid if she's not going to do it herself.

What a joke! I'd be ****in pissed. Kinda sounds like a game player.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey

...seriously? You have to be kidding. How the hell does this constitute a surprise for you that you would have remotely any interest in hearing about? Unless part 2 of the surprise would have been that she is going to help you get laid with her hotter friend that you didn't know about. Since clearly part 2 doesn't exist (or at least not yet), that's some serious crap. I'd be pretty pissed too.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Chicken vindaloo or rogan josh is about the most complicated decision I plan on making today. Football, couch, food, bevy = near paradise.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
...seriously? You have to be kidding. How the hell does this constitute a surprise for you that you would have remotely any interest in hearing about? Unless part 2 of the surprise would have been that she is going to help you get laid with her hotter friend that you didn't know about. Since clearly part 2 doesn't exist (or at least not yet), that's some serious crap. I'd be pretty pissed too.

Ya, there was no part two. It was just, "here, meet this jerk who I'm trying to **** instead of you."

I just danced with her friend instead, it was a good blues band and I like to swing dance, so that was fun.

I also talked with the hostess of the restaurant/bar, though I'm not sure she was really that interested in me. After all, buttering up the customers is part of her job.

yakitate304

Crunch Time
Oct 23, 2007
NY
Ya, there was no part two. It was just, "here, meet this jerk who I'm trying to **** instead of you."

I just danced with her friend instead, it was a good blues band and I like to swing dance, so that was fun.

I also talked with the hostess of the restaurant/bar, though I'm not sure she was really that interested in me. After all, buttering up the customers is part of her job.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009

rofl sry bro

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ

Sorry to hear. Getting laid never comes expectedly or according to a plan, that's just how it is.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
That's why I've always kept tropical fish instead. Only about 1/4 the beauty, but at 1/20 the price.

And about 1/1000th the amount of interest. Saltwater is so much involved and thus much more interesting. Also much larger variety of livestock and more interesting interactions among tankmates. IMO anyway.

holikwillfindyou

Jan 19, 2010
booville
fixing up your resume and looking for jobs all day sucks SO much. 9 straight hours in front of a computer screen.

if anyone recently went through the process please drop me some advice.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Definitely check that one out. Huge and a lot of TVs if your watching a game. I have a mug from Black Bear Bar & Grill so I must of went there too.

haha nice, yea Black Bear was the first bar I went to when I first went drinking down there

Unfortunately instead of coming home with a souvenir mug, I came home with a nice big bar tab receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad