Status
Not open for further replies.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Why not both?

images

I used to hate cats, but my girlfriend has one and i'm starting to love that damn thing. Dogs all day though.

Edit: if this doesn't sum up the life of a cat, I don't what does:

cat-logic-rage-comic-600x664.png

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've gotta do something about getting some more sleep. It's really starting to catch up to me here at work.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
@henrique iglesias

i cant see avatars, but i hope yours is a pic something like this:

205rn6.jpg

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
If anybody is interested in some great NJ college hockey, Princeton Tigers are on live tonight at 7.30 on NBC sports. They are having a pretty good season. Also wonder how small the Hobey Baker arena will look on TV :laugh:

Edit: Doc is calling it!

Edit 2: Pierre is on too :laugh:

Last edited:

Nick0930

Mar 16, 2011
Quebec
What's with people on the IMDB message board hating on every single movie that comes out? I know people usually do that there, but it seems like it's happening more now than usual. Trying to fill out my movie orders for February and I like reading different reviews from people to know how many copies I should order, but I'm getting sick of having to look through all the ''Worst movie of the year'', ''Sucked so much'', ''Awful'' etc...Damn the internet.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
So U.S. Marshalls made a visit to my house today asking for a guy who apparently use to live at my address ( before we moved in i didnt know the guy ) and now Hackensack P.D. just came by asking the same questions except the P.D. was armed to the teeth in complete riot gear other than the shields.

It's been a fun night :laugh:

I'm wondering if I should start gutting the walls looking for money or drugs lol

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

How did it go?

cats, in general, are amazing. i never thought i'd say this..but to me, cats trump dogs because of all the insane **** they do, for no reason whatsoever, while maintaining a semblance of intelligence somehow. they are nature's ****show

Cats personify my love of the absurd and whimsical. I'm definitely getting one as soon as I can.

So U.S. Marshalls made a visit to my house today asking for a guy who apparently use to live at my address and now Hackensack P.D. just came by asking the same questions except the P.D. was armed to the teeth in complete riot gear other than the shields.

It's been a fun night :laugh:

I'm wondering if I should start gutting the walls looking for money or drugs lol

How rude that the criminal didn't update his address listing. :sarcasm:

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
People I know and have seen within the last couple of days are sick or are getting sick. This isn't good. I need to be healthy for the next few days. If I get sick, just don't let it be before mid-week.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I'm a flu magnet, for whatever reason. I get it pretty much every year.

It was actually the catalyst for me signing up here about a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad