Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Close enough?

300_2443526.jpg

Not even close.

That's breakfast cereal flavored birthday cake.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Ah ****, the Devils HR called back about the ice crew spot, I didn't think they were going to. I should have asked if the job is do-able whilst having a full time job.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Ah ****, the Devils HR called back about the ice crew spot, I didn't think they were going to. I should have asked if the job is do-able whilst having a full time job.

dude please keep us posted. sounds like such an awesome job, until beer bottles start raining down on parise. but you wont have to worry about that this year

oops, that was hockey related...umm

whats the deal with ovaltine? the jar is round. the mug is round. should be called roundtine

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
Soooooo my dog tried to make friends with a skunk and my dad didnt see it go down...I slept at my girlfriends house come home and my room smells like skunk.......fuming.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Soooooo my dog tried to make friends with a skunk and my dad didnt see it go down...I slept at my girlfriends house come home and my room smells like skunk.......fuming.

skunk spray is oil based - wash the dog with Dawn dishwashing liquid for soap a couple of times. Maybe put a little bit in your wash too (not much - maybe a couple teaspoons cause it foams to no end and will overflow the washer when agitated) if the dog laid on your bed sheets.

Good luck - that stuff is horrid.

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
skunk spray is oil based - wash the dog with Dawn dishwashing liquid for soap a couple of times. Maybe put a little bit in your wash too (not much - maybe a couple teaspoons cause it foams to no end and will overflow the washer when agitated) if the dog laid on your bed sheets.

ugghhh thanks, luckily it wasnt a full on strike or else it would be much much worse. It stinks just enough to know it's there. We're going to give him another bath with dawn and baking soda tonight. I think he slept on my bed one of those nights as well. Gotta take the smell off that too.

She's coming to my house from PA on Wednesday too ugggh

/facepalm

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
speaking of skunky- anyone ever go to Colorado? im heading out there this year at some point for a short vacation. im basically using it as a cheaper option than Amsterdam, and the girlfriend likes snowboarding and stuff..is there a lot of cool **** to do out there? obviously, if I can attend an avs v devils game, we’re doing it

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
speaking of skunky- anyone ever go to Colorado? im heading out there this year at some point for a short vacation. im basically using it as a cheaper option than Amsterdam, and the girlfriend likes snowboarding and stuff..is there a lot of cool **** to do out there? obviously, if I can attend an avs v devils game, we’re doing it

I loved Colorado, and if you want to do skiing or such it's perfect. This time of the year it's way better than Amsterdam.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just went there for Christmas! My buddy lives out there, so I headed out for a few days. Went snowboarding one day. Will you be flying into Denver? The closest ski resorts are about 1.5 hours from there. This was the first time I've been there in the Winter since 1996. Went there in the Summer a few times since, including last Summer. Did get to see the Avs vs Devils back in 96 at the McNichols Arena which is where the new Mile High Stadium stands today. 1-0 win, and a shutout for Marty! Was cool to see the Devils play in their former home, which is the building they played in when they were the Rockies.

The airport sucks though. Heed the warning cause there's a train system to take you from the main building to the terminal, and I missed my flight once already last Summer, and also almost missed my flight back home a few weeks back. If not for the flight delay I would have. And the rental car places are not in the main building. You have to take a shuttle, and they're literally a couple miles away. That airport is a nightmare.

onefatsurfer

I speak in code
Feb 10, 2009
Jersey Shore
Tomato juice works to get rid of skunk smell.

Mythbusters says: 1 quart 3% hydrogen peroxide solution, ¼ cup baking soda, and 1 to 3 tablespoons dishwashing liquid.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC

When hitting the slopes, don't forget: if you french fry when you pizza, you're gonna have a bad time.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
My buddy in Denver is actually coming here with his family next week, but I'm definitely making another trip up there this year. Probably in the Summer.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006

Im confused. Why would the dish soap get upset?

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

How did the dog get back in the house without anyone smelling it?

How has nobody else here asked you this question yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->