The Tank is Love. All Hail the Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Oh no it's just that I said something about the team and you denied it and explained to everyone what it's like to be a billionaire or whatever. Just wanted to confirm whether or not you're a billionaire as it seemed like you were quite the expert on billionaires. Sorry if I offended you, wasn't trying to attack you for having a little bank balance or anything!
4YJJpUw.gif

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Florida blows late lead to lose in OT.

Minny wins.

DET/NYR going to OT so a great result no matter what.

Minny beats Tampa, great result.

Hoping CHI can tie it up/ARI win/LAK win/COL+DAL 3 pointer.

CS95

Oct 11, 2016
That would create disastrous results if it's "get this guy or you lose your job". Jack Hughes isn't Crosby/Ovechkin/Tavares/Stamkos/McDavid level worth giving up the farm for.

I agree. While Hughes would be a welcome addition to the team, I'm not sure hes someone that I would trade the farm for.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Chicago has tied it 3-3 in the third.

Dallas up 3-0 on Colorado so not looking promising, but should safely prevent us from catching Dallas I guess.

Bobby Digital

Jun 15, 2006
That would create disastrous results if it's "get this guy or you lose your job". Jack Hughes isn't Crosby/Ovechkin/Tavares/Stamkos/McDavid level worth giving up the farm for.

He's not even a Mckinnon or Matthews level prospect either.

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Have to tip your hat to Florida and Anaheim, giving up multiple goals in the last minute is top quality tanking. Makes the rest of us look like amateurs.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
It's a great tank night. I was so blue after last night's result that I didn't visit the thread, but my mood has lifted.

An obvious logic says it would have been better for Colorado to beat Dallas, but it's for the best if Vancouver is mathematically eliminated as soon as possible, so a Stars win is a good result. And of course there are several other out-of-town bonuses -- Chicago's win, Arizona, Minnesota, 2 points for Detroit and one for New York -- very productive evening.

Reactions: Jack Burton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad