Canuck Nation
ay55tro1zi2z.jpg

Tank now. Succeed later (hopefully).

Continue

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
I don't much faith in the tank. Even losing two out of every three might not be enough to make it to the bottom of the standings. We need a 10 game losing streak or two in the worst possible way.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Damn....that's now five teams within two points of each other in the Western Conference wildcard turtle derby. I could see the current Canucks lineup plummeting to 13th in the conference. Not sure they reel in Edmonton or L.A. though.

The Blues were dead last in the NHL on Jan. 3 but reeled off 11 wins in a row. And Chicago turned over its entire roster and then won eight in a row. Canucks can't win three on a row. They really are terrible folks. Pettersson, Boeser and Horvat the only reason to watch.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Also the Ducks, wonderful team of the empty husks of Kesler and Perry and the losing streak that went on for like a full quarter of the season, are exactly two points below the Canucks in the standings.

But playoffs though.

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
We want the tank for benning to get fired so this team can become a actual contender and not keep chasing the johanssons and spooners of the world.

Tank seemed to work pretty well for Pittsburgh and Chicago and LA.

And once again as per board rules if you don’t like the tank posts in the tank thread GTFO; you have a pro-playoff thread you can go to
Anyone who thinks that the Canucks finishing near the bottom of the league, even winning the lottery is gonna get the GM fired is in for a very big disappointment. The draft is in Vancouver. Ownership would love that, getting the 2nd Hughes brother in front of local fans.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Also the Ducks, wonderful team of the empty husks of Kesler and Perry and the losing streak that went on for like a full quarter of the season, are exactly two points below the Canucks in the standings.

But playoffs though.
Yep lost 19 of 21 or something and then they win 3 in 4 or something and find themselves on the cusp of the playoffs.

I do love how in about 1 weeks time CBC went from heaping praise onto the Benning to admitting that the only reason the canucks were in the playoff picture is because it was a complete turtle derby. They even used the term turtle derby. That's the first step to reversing this hilarious impression that they are a better team. Talk about the facts.

Here is to a regulation loss against the Coyotes and a drubbing at the hands of the Isles.

This the perfect 8 day time frame to lose 4 of 5. (Yotes-Isles-Ducks-Avs-Yotes)

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Anyone who thinks that the Canucks finishing near the bottom of the league, even winning the lottery is gonna get the GM fired is in for a very big disappointment. The draft is in Vancouver. Ownership would love that, getting the 2nd Hughes brother in front of local fans.

Missing the playoffs this year will go a long way towards benning getting fired. Will it be this off season; I doubt it (but can hope) but next year if they don’t make it as well I’d be pretty sure.

Baby steps to getting him replaced

Reactions: y2kcanucks

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Missing the playoffs this year will go a long way towards benning getting fired. Will it be this off season; I doubt it (but can hope) but next year if they don’t make it as well I’d be pretty sure.

Baby steps to getting him replaced

Yup. Benning Bro's talk about seeing a light at the end of the tunnel...I agree. I do see a light. There is light at the end of this tunnel and it points to the end of next season when Benning is fired and this organization is purged of this dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->