The Tank is Love. All Hail the Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayoshi

Nov 3, 2010
Wow!....Didn't realize that the Rangers and Panthers are in full-on 'tank mode'....six losses each and counting....Impressive.

Yeah the Rangers traded Zuc and Hayes - 2 of their best forwards - but Florida didn't lose any major pieces (Budj and McCann). They just suck.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
And your problem is?
You just posted and said nothing.
But if thats your opinion then so be it
My problem is you've spent pages yammering on in an appeal to authority to Aqualini in that we apparently can't judge his performance unless we're billionaire sports team owners ourselves. When questioned whether as to you yourself was a billionaire (and therefore qualified to comment) you got all sniffy about being questioned. My other problem is you're cluttering up the thread because you can't figure out how to multiquote.

And yeah, the team is chasing a playoff spot the same way an Adam Sandler movie is chasing Oscar nominations.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Up until just after the trade deadline the talk was about the playoff possibility and now we're where we were rated to be #6 lottery ticket but dang they had me hyped I was sold . Lol

A blind man could see that this team's chance of making playoffs is down the toilet WAY before trade deadline.

Even if by some cardinal miracle that this team made into playoffs, how many games you think they will last? It is almost impossible for these scrubs to get past round 1, let alone the cup.

Unless if the team's goal is to make playoff every year, and be fine with getting bounced in round 1 year after year. Because right now this is the pinnacle of the current roster's achievement, if ABSOLUTELY NOTHING goes wrong - on injuries, goalies play lights out every game, all of our young guns fire from all cylinders. Then yeah, we can be one of those pathetic bubble teams.

Playoffs? Ha! Nice joke you got there.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
If Anaheim finish worse than us, is Kesler going to demand a trade back to us?
he will probably cherry pick, and give Murray a list of one team he wants to be traded too, probably Washington, then will be asked for another team which is Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad