The Sitwell Enterprises League Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
My conclusion: Rangers suck without Richards, McDonagh, and Girardi.

Besides that you are probably the hardest hitting team I've faced so far in this league... just nasty hits over our 2 games last night! Pretty sure you knocked Liles out of Rd. 1 of the playoffs tho... dammit!

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Besides that you are probably the hardest hitting team I've faced so far in this league... just nasty hits over our 2 games last night! Pretty sure you knocked Liles out of Rd. 1 of the playoffs tho... dammit!

I'm assuming by "Rangers" you actually mean :bruins

...in that case, thank you for the compliment.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
:avs have roster problems. He hasn't been on in three days, and I think a few of us would really, really prefer not to have to sim a meaningless last game of the season.

Any chance we can get a short-term boot to CPU?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Advance is over, playoffs have started. How do you guys want to do advances with the holidays and playoffs coinciding with each other?

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Kudos to you guys for being smart *****.

Maybe tie ups on faceoffs will be banned in this league too instead of just learning how to win a draw.

Lots of tutorials out there!

Seriously tho, dont think any of those posts were necessary.

My original post to stockey was more of a joke in terms of how I originally reacted.

Didnt think it would be taken that seriously.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Ok, I haven't played many games in the playoffs, but what's the deal with road-momentum? Howard hasn't made a single difficult save yet, and he's let in at least 4 readily stoppable shots. I remember this from the other league, but I was playing a guy who just always kills me. Bride easily deserved Game 1, but I thought I played well in Game 2. We usually play pretty close games, so I'm a bit thrown here.

In game 2, I had the lead like 4 different times, and 3 of those, the next shot (or at most 2) went in on Howard. A few of them were really pretty stoppable.

Oh well. This series be over in a hurry. :laugh:

EDIT: Haha, nope. Looks like it's just Howard and Luongo. Ah well. Unscreened wristers from the blue-line now, Jimmy?

HAHA. That's perfect Jimmy, perfect. That's three clear, unscreened short-side wristers so far in the series.

:laugh WTF was that. haha. Well, I think I deserved to win at least one game this series.

Last edited:

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Ok, I haven't played many games in the playoffs, but what's the deal with road-momentum? Howard hasn't made a single difficult save yet, and he's let in at least 4 readily stoppable shots. I remember this from the other league, but I was playing a guy who just always kills me. Bride easily deserved Game 1, but I thought I played well in Game 2. We usually play pretty close games, so I'm a bit thrown here.

In game 2, I had the lead like 4 different times, and 3 of those, the next shot (or at most 2) went in on Howard. A few of them were really pretty stoppable.

Oh well. This series be over in a hurry. :laugh:

EDIT: Haha, nope. Looks like it's just Howard and Luongo. Ah well.

Yeah thus far Game 1 Howard wasn't good, not terrible but he didn't make any good saves. Game 2 Howard...well he sucked. There's no other way to put it, he lost you that game. Game 3 Howard was pretty good as a whole, but the one goal he let in was brutal.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Sooo many injuries. Perry, Raymond, Higgins, and Lapierre out. It doesn't help when Higgins has had 2 games left in his injury for 4 games.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
:nucks 5 v. :wings 0

Game Seven

...aaaand Howard has returned to form. Or at least Luongo has.

Luongo made two ridiculous stops--including one when his entire body was in the net--when the game was 2-0 or so. After that, Canucks took over, and blew the game apart with 3 goals on 5 consecutive shots. 5 goals on 18 shots--not Jimmy's best performance, but sadly, not his worst of the series either. :laugh:

Ah well. Game 2 was the one I'd really like to have back. But the better player / team won.

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Kudos to you guys for being smart *****.

Maybe tie ups on faceoffs will be banned in this league too instead of just learning how to win a draw.

Lots of tutorials out there!

Seriously tho, dont think any of those posts were necessary.

My original post to stockey was more of a joke in terms of how I originally reacted.

Didnt think it would be taken that seriously.
Almost all the rules that are implanted in TBC will be implented and enforced the beginning of next season

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
As only Vancouver can do so well, they jump out to a 3-0 series lead, only to blow it and let the opposition tie it at 3-3, then take Game 7.

Great series :wings That was a hell of a comeback that basically fell one Jimmy Howard short of completion.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
I'm going on vacation on Friday for a week, so I guess my opponent(s) will just have to play my CPU. Just sucks I'm leaving during the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland