The Sitwell Enterprises League Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Man I was just going to announce my glorious return (been without internet for a week) and the season already over! When does season 2 start so I can go back to getting my ass kicked?!

:panthers

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Game 1

:ducks 6 - 1 :hawks

.... just bad

Game 2
:ducks 4 - 3 :hawks
OT
could not finish in ot so many chances.​

That OT game was fantastic.

You deffinatly deserved that one.

I cannot believe that last shot went in. I literally just tossed it on net without aiming.

Almost didnt feel right.

Looking forward to the next ones.

PS: First game was 6-2. Someone bulled over Schnieder late in the 3rd and your d-man had an open cage! lol

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I have no idea how I'm going to get my series in with the amount of lag I have at peak hours.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
Want to just sim the rest of our series?

Honestly it would feel really crappy to see how that ends up win or lose considering it has been a really good series.

Could we try one more time late tomorrow and sim if it doesn't change?

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Honestly it would feel really crappy to see how that ends up win or lose considering it has been a really good series.

Could we try one more time late tomorrow and sim if it doesn't change?

Are you guys getting the heavy uncontrollable lag?

Stockey and myself were getting a lag that would freeze us for about 3 seconds completely and then we would be good to play smoothly for a few minutes.

I havent gotten that one before so Im wondering if EA is having more server issues!

It will only get worse after christmas when lots of kids get NHL13. Every year we see an influx of new players and servers flooded after the 25th.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Are you guys getting the heavy uncontrollable lag?

Stockey and myself were getting a lag that would freeze us for about 3 seconds completely and then we would be good to play smoothly for a few minutes.

I havent gotten that one before so Im wondering if EA is having more server issues!

It will only get worse after christmas when lots of kids get NHL13. Every year we see an influx of new players and servers flooded after the 25th.

Very heavy lag, but only between the 2 of us. Everyone else I've played lately has been fine.

We will try again though for sure.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
Very heavy lag, but only between the 2 of us. Everyone else I've played lately has been fine.

We will try again though for sure.

Yeah I think I have pinpointed it to the number of computers trying to connect to our network, which includes my younger sister who just got back from college and has been streaming Glee and other crap on her laptop later at night.

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
:ducks move on in 5 games.

series could have went either way really, i felt like i was dominating at times but was just not getting results.... all series it was who could finish opportunities... and that was the ducks.. good luck the rest of the way. GG :handclap:

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
:ducks move on in 5 games.

series could have went either way really, i felt like i was dominating at times but was just not getting results.... all series it was who could finish shots... and that was the ducks.. good luck the rest of the way. GG :handclap:

Absolutely could have went either way!

Each of us had a blowout win and the rest were one goal games, two of them OT!

Great series and well played! :handclap:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
:nashville + :blues and :habs (booty) + :canes have until tomorow at 6pm pst to finish their games. At that point i will give everyone until the 27th or 28th to get the next rd in due to the holidays. And then it should finish out pretty quickly from there.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Merry Xmas to all! And your gift is a second round advance. Gave those 4 teams an extra 3 days to play games and not one game was played so im advancing.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Whats the deal with :canes? Didnt play MTL cpu; should I wait to play him or just play his CPU?

Thats because MTL was supposed to be replaced by booty after i kicked mtl because he was away for a week, but i never received any requests. Koopa is on enough it shouldnt be an issue. So wait to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad