Not open for further replies.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Congrats Saw!!!! :sharks

Dustin-Byfuglien-drinking-beer-from-Stanley-Cup.jpg

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
:sharks

On behalf of the entire San Jose Sharks organization, we would like to thank all the
teams we have faced on our way to Lord Stanley. We truly believe we had to go
through the best in order to raise the greatest trophy in all of sports.

From our grueling 6 game series versus the Calgary flames in round 1,
to our unbelievably close 7 game series with Vancouver coming back from down 3-1 in the series,
to our black and blue series versus the St Blues,
to our eventual 5 game series in the Finals against Buffalo;
we couldn't be more proud of our entire organization for their accomplishment.

See you all next year, we will be even better. :yo:

Last edited:

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
San Jose wins the cup in 5. Other than the first two games (and maybe game 5), it wasn't really close as far as chances went. Couldn't figure out his offense and that was the difference.

Well deserved victory.

The goal that eventually sealed game 5 and the silver chalice: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/147595026

haha ew, one of 2 of my most pathetic goals in the series. You had so many beautiful ones to choose from.

Honestly I think it was faceoffs, I dont know how, but i dominated you on that. Allowed me to play my game of possession, which was difficult against your imposing Defensive play. Was a fun challenge offensively for me.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
haha ew, won of 2 of my most pathetic goals in the series. You had so many beautiful ones to choose from.

Honestly I think it was faceoffs, I dont know how, but i dominated you on that. Allowed me to play my game of possession, which was difficult against your imposing Defensive play. Was a fun challenge offensively for me.

Honestly I can pinpoint exactly why you won the series. You can make moves and play keep away with the puck better than anyone in the league. As soon as I tried to commit to a poke or body check, you made a move right past the defender. Games 3 and 4 were no contest once you gained the lead and I got desperate.

The Marleau and Clowe goals in game 4 were especially dirty, as much as I hate to admit it.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
Everyone needs to hurry and set their draft priority so we can get through this offseason as quickly as possible.

I need some wins to wash off the shame.

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
Everyone needs to hurry and set their draft priority so we can get through this offseason as quickly as possible.

I need some wins to wash off the shame.

that would be amazing if we can get this next season going by the end of tomorrow already. :amazed::amazed: Too hopeful? :(

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
that would be amazing if we can get this next season going by the end of tomorrow already. :amazed::amazed: Too hopeful? :(

Way too hopeful. There are still 5 or so advances for the re-signing phase AND free agency.

Probably some time next week depending on how active GMs are.

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
Oh my bad I was referring to the draft, I consider that part of next season. So if we could get to day 1 of the resign phase by the end of tomorrow.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Way too hopeful. There are still 5 or so advances for the re-signing phase AND free agency.

Probably some time next week depending on how active GMs are.

Well that sucks.

I'm going away for a full week (8th-16th) and wont be around to re-sign my players.

If that is the case, please remove me from the league temporarily so my players can be auto-resigned by the CPU.

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
so how long did it take us to finish this season? feels very fast, even with the super chugging the holidays brought. could we get through 5 full years?

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
At least wait until CBJ accepts the trade for the Rangers 1st before advancing past the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille