OT: The significance of your profile picture

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Larry Robinson, the greatest Habs defenseman I’ve ever seen play, a guy who could do it all... He could score, he could hit and he could fight. In this picture he’s beating up Rangers forward Ted Irvine (father of WWE superstar Chris Jericho) and another Rangers player (whose name escapes me at the moment) is attempting to save him by leaping on the Big Bird, but ends up missing completely while Big Larry keeps on kicking ass.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Larry Robinson, the greatest Habs defenseman I’ve ever seen play, a guy who could do it all... He could score, he could hit and he could fight. In this picture he’s beating up Rangers forward Ted Irvine (father of WWE superstar Chris Jericho) and another Rangers player (whose name escapes me at the moment) is attempting to save him by leaping on the Big Bird, but ends up missing completely while Big Larry keeps on kicking ass.

I believe this to be the video segment:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Here's your avatar for those who'd like a closer look:

2f78u4.jpg

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Mine is my dog and his reaction when he heard that Palin was on the Repubs presidential ticket. He will be 14 in Oct, lost a lot of his hearing, has arthritis and he has many names (In Sweden we say "A beloved child has many names"), when I am quarter Finnish he's called Snoopalainen, when I am 3/4 Swedish he's Snooplund, other names are Sir Poopalot, Snoopola, Snoop and Snoopster and finally he will always be daddy's baby boy. My guess is that he doesn't have very much left in him and I will cry for days when that happens and I will probably think of him daily for the rest of my life, right now I give him some CBD and 2 kratom capsules daily which seem to help. He is 3 quarter golden and 1 quarter chow but his temperament is mostly chow as many people has been made aware of when they tried to pet him. He has mellowed a lot but he still shows some teeth off and on.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Guess no one's around, so I searched a bit and found it.

I guess you weren't around, but at the post-season PC, Molson started off by saying something along the lines of "we heard the message of discontent from our fans and we'll make efforts to improve the fan experience."Afterwards when asked to expound on the fan experience, he mentioned the food. Henceforth, this has been known as the "better hotdogs" upgrade. Runner had a terrific idea for a GIF, Roy accepted the challenge and voila, one of the most epic GIFs in the history of HFHabs:

giphy.gif

The finer details when their expressions change. Roy had another gem not that long ago when Bergevin met another GM in a place that looked like an airport.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad