OT: The significance of your profile picture

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I have always liked Lars Eller and this profile pic is a justification of my beliefs about him and the current state of the Montreal Canadiens, we are so flawed and so full of excuses that we might never get to raise the cup just like one of our castoffs just did.

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
Mine's about the ridiculous amount of pressure we put on our goalies. We rarely have a good team, so instead everything rests on the goalie to carry us anywhere, and since we've had so many amazing goalies in the past it just fuels the insane expectations.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I have always liked Lars Eller and this profile pic is a justification of my beliefs about him and the current state of the Montreal Canadiens, we are so flawed and so full of excuses that we might never get to raise the cup just like one of our castoffs just did.

Yeah but because of it, it always takes me an extra second to figure out if it's you, DAChampion or didimentionlarseller posting.

Figure it out amongst yourselves so that only one of you sports that Eller kissing the Cup avy. :sarcasm:

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I always change mine and they usually reflect music I love, the non-fleeting kind, not a new thing I'm into but something that's really etched into my soul.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
My first Avatar was Shania in a Habs costume, I think, but not for long as someone else also had it. Then I had my niece's baby in a Hab's toque. Almost had a guitar based avy but then I saw and went for Charlie Brown. Only changed it for playoff themes. Might not see those for a while yet.

Irrelevant to the discussion. Besides, I can't rhink of any.

This post really puzzles me.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
Tom Brady was drafted by the Expos. His Pats teammates joked what could have been had he accepted to play baseball resulting in a few photoshops.
I wonder if there's a poster on the Kings' board (are there any Kings fans or a Kings' board?) who has a photoshopped picture of Tom Glavine in a Kings jersey as their avatar?

Reactions: jayhabsvgk

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Saku Koivu my favourite player when growing up. This guy was a true Center and all heart. He gave 100% every shift. For the younger generation think a faster Gallagher but not as pesty. Koivu could also put up points. If he played for any other club he would have been 70-80 points Center. With Montreal’s defensive system he was a 50-60 points player.

Reactions: jayhabsvgk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad