OT: The significance of your profile picture

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Stop it, you're embarrassing me :dainty:

I have to find new/creative ways to get you posting again with consistency:naughty:. You bring a certain "Je ne sais quoi" to this place that is currently filled with some quality posts and a mixed bag of delusion and homerism.

Reactions: Bloumeister

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I have to find new/creative ways to get you posting again with consistency:naughty:. You bring a certain "Je ne sais quoi" to this place that is currently filled with some quality posts and a mixed bag of delusion and homerism.

You're on to something here... about this board, that is :dunce:

HFHABS: COME FOR THE QUALITY POSTS, STAY FOR TH... NO ONE HERE GETS OUT ALIVE, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Aarex

Feb 29, 2004
Regina, Saskatchewan
Like 5-6 years ago Opening game was Habs @ Bruins, We went over there and destroyed them....It happened to be mini cup night where they gave these mini stanley cups out to the fans at the game. They ended up littering the ice with those cups. This pic was symbolic of their teams prospects that year (Shoveling them into the trash).

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Mine is a Whitey boy kicking the crap out of Boychuk. Bs acted tough with our pushovers like Spacek, then White got that revenge.

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
I use to fly on the C-130 Hercules as a loadmaster (ie: loadie for short) and the firing all of the flares at one time looks really cool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad