OT: The significance of your profile picture

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I know you're kidding, but I remember back then that people kept changing profile picture as a way of expressing themselves like posting a new status. That slowed down a lot with the other instant social medias such as Instagram, Snapchat, etc.

Pfft. Remember the gold old days where if you wanted attention you change your MSN messenger name to something new. Log off and on a few times and act casual about it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
But...do you even exist?

I fully expect you to fall off the grid by this time tomorrow and since you had no internet trace no one will even know you were gone.

Nice knowing you.

I'm nothing more than a virtual fabrication. I don't share pics, don't take photos of dishes and don't have to answer endless tweets. Don't have to follow anyone. What a burdensome life.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Finally located her.

Aya Ueto, born September 14, 1985 is a Japanese actress, singer and television personality.

She is incredibly photogenic.

hqdefault.jpg

pyswFekJUDk5Sd9VQ6d26HkMrst.jpg

14387.jpg

I don't know what Mario Lemieux has to do with her (maybe he's amongst the few who can get her attention, who knows) but you Sir, have incredibly great taste.

Although, I must say, I often did a double-take whenever I see your avatar associated with a male name.

Last edited:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Its Patrick Traverse, as Forrest Gump. I had this Avatar since back in 2001 on the old BBS.What a trade that was, really put the team over the top....
T59mK.gif

I still have my Kovalev one somewhere...

Ohhhh..good old imgur

DzueG.gif

that was my avatar from 2002-2005 I think

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
T-shirt from one of the best concerts I've seen reliving my youth, Somewhere Back in Time Tour 2008 went to the show in Calgary with my brother and a bunch of friends and it was so good we got up in the am and bought tickets for the show in Edmonton and drove up hungover as hell

Hockey Canada got upset they used their logo without their permission so tough to find

1_c35f0803caf52d8b0b6e48f1dbd22da1.jpg

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
It was quite difficult to let go of Schlemkos face on the superman body, but all good things must come to an end. Starting a new chapter while keeping an excellent photoshop avy. If I wasn't here to tell you guys its photoshopped, I'm positive you guys would think it's real.
Photoshopped? Who taught you how to photoshop? A monkey?

Reactions: The Great Schlemko

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I forget who was nice enough to let me use this avatar but he or she produced a series outrageously funny avatars. Grew up in an Orthodox home of Eastern Europe decedent... my family could not find an orthodox school to send me to, so catholic it was lmao! Crazy childhood and figured from the get go that God had a sense of humor.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
No real reason. Of all the GDT's I worked on recently, this was one of my better Photoshop efforts so I decided to use it.

Too bad there's no actual finger snap to make us skip this coming season and go straight to the 2019 draft.

Can we skip to the firing of the biggest buffoon in Habs history?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad