GDT: The SCF Han Solo juju GDT Vegas @ Bad Guys G4 (Do or have high probability of die edition)

Holtby?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

NEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Hopefully that Neal goal will make these guys realize they need to stop being so fancy and trying to pass pucks into the net. Not getting my hopes up though.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I was an avs fan ever since my friend convinced me to take a road trip to watch Roy play. I'll still follow them and root for them, but adopted hometown comes first. I haven't had any good hockey experiences lately since the avs have been terrible to just average at best for over a decade.

Anyway, the team just needs a lift. Even if it's two garbage goals right now. Something positive at all would go a long way. I got tix to game 5 and 7 and plan to use them.

Yep, one game at a time.

If they can find a way to use the home crowd energy to help them win game 5 then game 6 becomes almost as nerve racking for them as it is for us.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I was just thinking that.

But if it's about how banged up players are, Tatar should be tap dancing on all their butts.

He didn't look great against Winnipeg either, really. Even if he is banged up he's just playing so timid that it is worrying.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Both Engellend & Sbisa were brutal tonight. They need not get any more ice time going forward.

I'll agree that both have not been that good in the series but you can't push a huge increase in minutes on the other 4 guys. On one hand you'd think we have enough in the tank as we've balanced minutes all year long but I believe that they aren't conditioned to take heavy minutes either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad