GDT: The SCF Han Solo juju GDT Vegas @ Bad Guys G4 (Do or have high probability of die edition)

Holtby?

• Total voters

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Flower's playoff GA avg getting bloated, but I know it's not all on him. And some regression to be expected...he had been playing in some other, but wonderful, dimension.

He just hasn't been making that timely save or two this series. If he does that this game, it's still close.

Overall, though, he's seemed just as jittery as the rest of them to me. Even on pucks that don't go in there has been juicier rebounds and he's looked flailing quite a few times.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Win or lose this series, I've totally enjoyed this ride we've been on. Nobody thought we would be higher than last place in our division, much less going to the Finals, in our first year. I know most are disappointed in how this is going, but, 29 other teams wish they were in our position. I'm truly proud of our team.

Onward, Knights!
Only disappointed that we just haven't showed our best this series. But credit to the Caps...they're the better team, or at least the team that's playing better.

Amazing season no matter what...and maybe there's a miracle yet to come? :D

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I still fail to see why Reaves is a fan favorite. I think that it's mostly new fans getting excited that we have a guy that can kick the crap out of the other teams tough guy. I'd be happier if he tried to be a full time grinder and just pinned the puck against the boards for 20 seconds

I mean, he got the series winner against Winnipeg and the game tier in the first game of this series. And that fourth line was our best line in game 3. And arguably game 1.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Only disappointed that we just haven't showed our best this series. But credit to the Caps...they're the better team, or at least the team that's playing better.

Amazing season no matter what...and maybe there's a miracle yet to come? :D

I think we got another home win left in us. I'm still pissed that the coaching staff looks like they haven't made adjustments.

Oshie deserved that. Caps have become classless.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
should have been the ref he cross checked into the boards:oops:

seriously I've never seen 4 missed high sticks against one team

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Hopefully we can get the benefit of the calls in game 5. This game was not due to bad reffing, but we have gotten the shaft on calls this game.

And then hopefully if we win, games 6 and 7 can equalize out so that it really is determined by which team works harder and more skilfully.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
I've been supporting Vegas since the start of round #2, but now I'm getting quite turned off by how this team is playing. Perfect example is how they are playing in the 3rd period. The period starts off great, Vegas is playing their game, and they score 2 straight goals. Then Colin Miller embellishes, rather than playing his role, and Washington scores.

Is Gerard Gallant supportive of this kind of stupid play? Is he playing victim, and teaching his team to play victim? Why can't they just play their style of game, and forget the embellishment bullshit? This series is going to be over in 5 games if they continue this behaviour.

Even worse, it looks really bad on TV. The NHL has been getting some great ratings due to the Vegas run. But seeing this series devolve into what we've witnessed tonight, has got to look very bad for casual hockey fans.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I've been supporting Vegas since the start of round #2, but now I'm getting quite turned off by how this team is playing. Perfect example is how they are playing in the 3rd period. The period starts off great, Vegas is playing their game, and they score 2 straight goals. Then Colin Miller embellishes, rather than playing his role, and Washington scores.

Is Gerard Gallant supportive of this kind of stupid play? Is he playing victim, and teaching his team to play victim? Why can't they just play their style of game, and forget the embellishment bull****? This series is going to be over in 5 games if they continue this behaviour.

Even worse, it looks really bad on TV. The NHL has been getting some great ratings due to the Vegas run. But seeing this series devolve into what we've witnessed tonight, has got to look very bad for casual hockey fans.

He didn't embellish shit. He got drilled and was bleeding out of both nostrils.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Is Gerard Gallant supportive of this kind of stupid play? Is he playing victim, and teaching his team to play victim? Why can't they just play their style of game, and forget the embellishment bull****? This series is going to be over in 5 games if they continue this behaviour.

If you think that was embellishment you shouldn't be talking about who's a 'casual fan'.

If you're going to come to the Vegas board to post this BS, don't bother next time. And don't sandwich it with talk of your 'support' and concern for 'casual fans' either.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
At this point I rather see Engelland sit before Sbisa. Reaves should have given oshie a slewfoot to get even. f*** that guy. I've hated him when he's with the blues and still hate him.

Licentia

Jun 29, 2004
Miss 50,000 obvious calls on Washington.... call 1 on Vegas.

Vegas has to stop with the "victim mentality." It's not working! They can embellish all they want and it's not going to change their fortunes.

I also have to say that I don't recall any of the 3 teams that Vegas has defeated, resort to this kind of behaviour, on this scale.

I think that Gerard Gallant has been unable to find an answer to Washington's play, so he has resorted to playing victim. That's what it seems like to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->