GDT: The SCF Han Solo juju GDT Vegas @ Bad Guys G4 (Do or have high probability of die edition)

Holtby?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Okay. This is it. This is the one. The way I'm justifying this is: if my GDT was the GDT Vegas has always won. My city needs me. My team needs me. The fans need me. I'm putting the undefeated streak on the line for Vegas' most important game in history.

T-Mobile hosting indoor watch party (with temps outside estimated up to 110 today); doors open 3:30, first come, first admitted. There is still outdoor watch party as well at the Downtown Events Center.

Go Knights Go!
Make Holtby Cry!
Move those feet!
Think before passing!
Make Turk proud!
Make history!
Get Home Ice Back!
Make them suffer!
Just win!
Go Knights Go!

:vegas:vegas:vegas:vegas:vegas

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Let's f***ing go.

The GDT has no impact on the game, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I'm just ready to go. Let's get all the shit over with and see who's better on the ice tonight.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Also, if you claim the GDT, let's plan on it being up prior to 9:00AM Pacific. It will help avoid this shit.

I will not make any GDTs after my last performance unless someone someone else doesn't step up, so I'm immune. I'll make a GDT, but for the sake of juju, none of us want that.

If you want to make game 5's GDT, make it. We (mods) will delete it until it's needed.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
A (GDT creator) diva's lament....

And to recap from deleted thread..... Tatar in. Gallant hinting there might be another change, refused to name which players are out.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Let's make this easy. That feeling I get when it's time for a Vegas good juju GDT is the only time I'll make one. I get that feeling about the rest of the series. How bout I just finish out the year?

I just went back and checked and indeed they haven't lost a game when I start a GDT. I know that is almost certainly all coincidence but still. Closest they came was they blew a lead, went to OT and Marchessault got the OTGWG.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
With all the worry about superstition, I'm now worrying that I've been responsible for the recent lackluster play. While I was away in Florida and could post very sparingly in the GDTs, we went 3-0. Since my return, we've gone 1-2.

I think it's me! :facepalm:

Damn! Should I go back to Florida real quick like? (No...too humid, and it rained off and on nearly every day I was there.)

Should I stay away from this GDT? Well, I guess it's too late for that.

Okay, if things go poorly tonight (they won't!), I'll take full blame. :banghead:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
With all the worry about superstition, I'm now worrying that I've been responsible for the recent lackluster play. While I was away in Florida and could post very sparingly in the GDTs, we went 3-0. Since my return, we've gone 1-2.

Damn! Should I go back to Florida real quick like? (No...too humid, and it rained off and on nearly every day I was there.)

Okay, if things go poorly tonight (they won't!), I'll take full blame. :banghead:

Don't post ever again in the gdts.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Post even more than you would normally.

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
The last two mondays have be both Stanley cup finals days and bachelorette days

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone have our lineup? I don't want to go to the main boards to see if they have it there because I've been avoiding that place.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
go :vegas go

you have to watch the game upside-down covered in orange juice, thinking of nothing but cody eakin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad