The Sabres may have found themselves a Goalie

pekka55

Dec 21, 2023
Yes. Exactly like that. Except this is 28 straight games instead of 5 out of 7. Other than that though…exactly.
Well, over a decade of sucking ass vs. 28 straight mutherf***ing games. Give yourself a pat on the back. Too bad the season is 82 games though.

pekka55

Dec 21, 2023
Ristolainen sucks.
Yeah he's not that good. I do remember though when Buffalo fans thought he was the answer to all their problems and a real number 1 defender.

Seems like Buffalo has been wrong about almost every single one of their top picks. No wonder they have the longest playoff drought in NHL history.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Who deserves his props?

I had to read that tweet 3 times because I was under the impression that Demko played for the Sabres.

UPL?

Jesus. Would it hurt to type out his full name?

Buffalo, his agent, the fans, and the player could really use you.

Try Ukko-Pekka-Luukkonen next time.
He is the Uberpecker.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I learned a long time ago not to assume anything with goalies over an extended period of time, with very rare exceptions.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Both goalies in Buff look promising. Shouldn't be their problem going forward. Problem is getting more structured coaching and a more balanced and mature line-up.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
...and then broke him through overuse. Good job everyone! Juice boxes and Timbits in the lockerroom!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad