Post-Game Talk: The Real Deal With Jordan Weal! - Habs win 3-1 vs WPG

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I hear le Tricolore has a set he kicks around just for these occasions.

Le Tricolore should do like Elvis and have a new set brought in every time one gets smashed.

309258.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Habs10Habs

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Nostradamus in da houssssse

I don't need to see the future to have a good idea of what's coming in the next few weeks for this team. At this point it's either a first round embarrassment against TB or no playoffs at all and in both cases, we end up with a bad first round pick. Nothing to celebrate or get excited about really, at least in my opinion.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
If it were up to me it would just be the top 16 teams in the league regardless of conference. 1 vs. 18, 2 vs. 17 and so on. They're never go for that though, obviously. The old system was way better.

That would be convient for a team in our situation, in reality we’re just falling short unless something changes in the next week.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Same. I like radulov because of his work ethic, but ovie has a lot of talent, he even back checks now. You know the former reason he was a flash in the pan selfish, one dimensional player.

People are often too quick to crap on Russian players. I think we're lucky to have the talent they bring to the league.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Man i dont see the cup going to the west this year.

I feel like the east is stacked as hell.

Id be more scared to play Carolina or Jackets

than any West team if habs made playoffs
Its pretty noticeable the difference between the East and West this year. For instance, if the Habs were in the Western conference we would be safe in a playoff position. In years past it was usually the West that was very competitive to get in.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I think MB will like to resign him, so RIP Hudon as a Habs.
You gotta think Hudon's time as a Hab was done in February. Adding Weal and Weise just pushed him further down the depth charts. I'm surprised Bergevin didn't try to waive him or send him down to Laval for conditioning. Hudon hasn't played in a long time and would certainly be quite rusty if he was called into duty now.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I did swimming laps around the bay every day. Drank rum, tequila and beer. Gained no weight. :laugh:

Hit 40 two weeks ago and I decided to take up swimming again. Used to swim a lot when I was in CEGEP, two decades ago. No better way to lose weight and stay in shape. Think i'll be swimming several times every week till I die. Never been in such great shape. Hit 4km this week.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
You gotta think Hudon's time as a Hab was done in February. Adding Weal and Weise just pushed him further down the depth charts. I'm surprised Bergevin didn't try to waive him or send him down to Laval for conditioning. Hudon hasn't played in a long time and would certainly be quite rusty if he was called into duty now.

I think Hudon will finally be waived next year during camp, along with Deslauriers, Peca, and Weise.

We'll add a forward or two in the UFA market

Tatar Danault Gallagher
Lehkonen Domi Shaw
Drouin Kotkaniemi UFA Forward
Byron Weal Armia
Thompson

BushFireRecordsRedux

I'm a Dapper Dan man
Sep 10, 2018
Imagine if we had a consistent 40 goal scorer, last one was richer before the dead puck era??

Yeah Richer scored 40+ in 2 of his 6 seasons in MTL (both were 50!) but guys were scoring a whole lot back then so it definitely didn't have the same impact. He wasn't even finishing as high on the league leaderboard as Pacioretty was during his peak run here, so it was probably pretty similar in terms of, a good goal scorer but not a needle mover. In terms of a truly impactful goal scorer, I guess Lafleur? Been a long ass time, at any rate.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hit 40 two weeks ago and I decided to take up swimming again. Used to swim a lot when I was in CEGEP, two decades ago. No better way to lose weight and stay in shape. Think i'll be swimming several times every week till I die. Never been in such great shape. Hit 4km this week.

Congrats, you're an inspiration. With the nice weather upon us, I'm going to be running, jogging, cycling my heart out -- any excuse to be outside will do.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
It is in the summer. I just get a little sedentary in winter.

I meant.. no better time than now, as in, any moment you can make due with.

I'm also on the hibernation side in winter. That's what I want to change and indoor swimming is readily available almost everywhere in the GMA, so Im gonna make due year round for now on.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I meant.. no better time than now, as in, any moment you can make due with.

I'm also on the hibernation side in winter. That's what I want to change and indoor swimming is readily available almost everywhere in the GMA, so Im gonna make due year round for now on.

You're so right about that. Having trouble with motivation.

Plus, I'm really behind on my reading. I tend to buy a lot of books and then I keep chastising myself for not committing.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
You're so right about that. Having trouble with motivation.

Plus, I'm really behind on my reading. I tend to buy a lot of books and then I keep chastising myself for not committing.

Sports and training discipline is great for creating a greater commitment drive.

It's also great to battle addictions. Beats knitting :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad