Post-Game Talk: The Real Deal With Jordan Weal! - Habs win 3-1 vs WPG

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Sports and training discipline is great for creating a greater commitment drive.

It's also great to battle addictions. Beats knitting :laugh:

It's going to help once I'm out of the GDT business. :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lots of red jerseys in the stands last night in the Peg:

jND1a2V.jpg

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I dont think the habs are horse **** at all
Domi and Tatar have been awesome
For me to actually like Bergevin, he has to have another good summer
We need one more scorer for sure then we can actually be a real playoff contender.
No doubt.....I like Bergevin but this will quickly change if improvements to the LHD and CAP $$$ is not spent to the max minus 2m$.

He needs to keep improving this team, it is an absolute must moving forward.

If next season we regress or dont make the playoffs.......sadly for Marc it would be his last.

This season though has been a good one.....by keeping things in perspective, we have the same amount of points as St-Louis, have more than Vegas and are just 2 pts behind Nashville and Winnipeg. I mean to pretend we’ve had a horrible season and we have a shit team is being completely dishonest with your fellow HFers and yourself (this isn’t directed to you at all, it’s a general opinion)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
To cheer on my favorite team instead of being a clown and wishing them to lose.
There is nothing wrong with voicing a different opinion of how the team should have acted this season.
I will agree it is a little bit late in the day to change our course and make a huge difference in the draft but calling people losers and typecasting them as you do takes away from some of the good insight you bring.
Fans who want us to self destruct because they hope it will make us better are no less of a fan than you are. Cheer on our team in the GDT where "the losers" and "clowns" can't hope for a loss. But in any other thread where the sentiment is permitted we should all be more tolerant with every view. Myself included.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Health equals consistency. Mario or even jagr had some amazing skill(kovy too) but ovie doesnt even have a lot of multiple goal scoring games. He just finds the net a lot, quietly. He isnt as flashy as mario could be, and both were big guys.

Skill wise he may not be the best, really that might even be richard, however there are ONLY butterfly goalies now. Even when mario played there was a lot of standup goalies. I loved that style( far more interesting) but easier to score on overall.
Good post, points are valid.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Hit 40 two weeks ago and I decided to take up swimming again. Used to swim a lot when I was in CEGEP, two decades ago. No better way to lose weight and stay in shape. Think i'll be swimming several times every week till I die. Never been in such great shape. Hit 4km this week.
Hopefully you stop and take a drink.
giphy.gif

thegoalie39

Nov 28, 2018
No doubt.....I like Bergevin but this will quickly change if improvements to the LHD and CAP $$$ is not spent to the max minus 2m$.

He needs to keep improving this team, it is an absolute must moving forward.

If next season we regress or dont make the playoffs.......sadly for Marc it would be his last.

This season though has been a good one.....by keeping things in perspective, we have the same amount of points as St-Louis, have more than Vegas and are just 2 pts behind Nashville and Winnipeg. I mean to pretend we’ve had a horrible season and we have a **** team is being completely dishonest with your fellow HFers and yourself (this isn’t directed to you at all, it’s a general opinion)
Of course they have had a bad season because of Bergevin's lack of direction...he has not picked a direction in 7 straight years....that is a fact......you either are trying to win with Price in the present or you are trading your players when their value is high to win in the future....with a proper rebuild...this bloody idiot has done neither.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
And there I am fishing 20 feet away from you landing as many and bigger walleye using RAPALA's. :laugh:
At least in local water this is undisputed tried true and tested year after year.

Impossible cause I’m in the prime real estate fishing hole lol

As I drift with my orange floating jig enhanced with a smelly Gulp, I have 1 ounce of split shot weights tied about 18 inches from the jig......fish will be fighting at the honour of bitting on my bait!!

My first flying job ever, I was a dockhand/pilot....they had me guiding once or twice a week. The Yanks would always let me fish with them. I had this short telescopic rod with a tiny little tackle box.....meanwhile, they had there gigantic tackle boxes and expensive Shimano’s.....I was catching so much fish that I had to stop in fear of them throwing me in the Lake......

It didn’t take too long where they were following my Jig setup and were extremely successful......easy to say, their Rapala’s stayed right there in their tackle boxes lol

But honestly, rapala’s are very good, have many of them!!

Happy fishing and go habs go!!!

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad