Post-Game Talk: The Real Deal With Jordan Weal! - Habs win 3-1 vs WPG

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Im not defending MT, but he had a feel for the game that Julien didnt seems to have...MT was proactive behind the bench, changing lines, double shifting a player that had a good game, calling a timeout when things wasnt going he right way. I know must of you think that he was the worst coach ever and he is he devil in person, i think its a huge exageration, the guy missed the playoff once in his coaching career, made the most of the ****ty team that MB gave him and beat JUlien'S Bruins almost everytime he played him in the playoffs with a weaker team!! That said, MT wouldnt be the coach of my team, but neither Julien
I think both are terrible coaches and complete idiots.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
The best part of the game, was listening to Ron and Don cry about the Leafs and Bruins having to meet. They never gave a crap before, because the Leafs never made the playoffs 2 years in a row. Montreal wins, CBC angry about Toronto. Lulz.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Doesn’t matter. They screwed themselves by losing to Columbus

If Blue Jackets lose tonight,then it's a best of 3 series till the end..

Canes lose to Pens , new ball game for Habs...

We gotta hope one or both stumble tonight

:blackcat::blackcat: :blackcat::blackcat:
:cbj:canes

Reactions: Runner77

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
The best part of the game, was listening to Ron and Don cry about the Leafs and Bruins having to meet. They never gave a crap before, because the Leafs never made the playoffs 2 years in a row. Montreal wins, CBC angry about Toronto. Lulz.
Even if the Bruins lost the series the Leafs would be decimated physically and psychologically. They are a nasty bunch.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Even if the Bruins lost the series the Leafs would be decimated physically and psychologically. They are a nasty bunch.

I'll be interested to see the second return tonight of Taveres to NYI turf....part 2...

Reactions: cphabs

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Im not defending MT, but he had a feel for the game that Julien dosnt seems to have...MT was proactive behind the bench, changing lines, double shifting a player that had a good game, calling a timeout when things wasnt going he right way. I know must of you think that he was the worst coach ever and he is the devil in person, i think its a huge exageration, the guy missed the playoff once in his coaching career, made the most of the ****ty team that MB gave him and beat JUlien'S Bruins almost everytime he played him in the playoffs with a weaker team!! That said, MT wouldnt be the coach of my team, but neither Julien
He mindf***ed a Cup-winning team so bad that they were out of the playoffs until he got fired. No doubt Hossa bailed to Detroit because he knew that Pittsburgh was f***ed as long as MT was there. Hossa could not have anticipated him being fired in the middle of the next season.
That Dan Bylsma, who proved himself incompetent in future years, nicer persona was enough to clear the air was a damning indictment of Michel.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

stanley25

Jun 15, 2009
We still have a very good chance to make the playoffs if we just win.

If Habs win their last 3 games they'll have 98pts. Meaning other teams will need:

Columbus 6pts 4 gms left
Carolina 5pts 4 games left
Pittsburgh 3pts 4 games left
Toronto 1pts 4 games left

The Canes play the Pens twice and the Habs play the leafs once. Its going to be a tight race.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

If Habs win their last 3 games they'll have 98pts. Meaning other teams will need:

Columbus 6pts 4 gms left

The Canes play the Pens twice and the Habs play the leafs once. Its going to be a tight race.
The Habs did this, to themselves............every time they faced a must win in the last month or so, they lost the big games......OT loss to the Leafs, losing a 3-0 lead to the Leafs, and the Carolina loss and the Jackets loss..........that's just four games, they could have gotten points in.......there a number of games they made a mess of........it did not have to come to this, at all.

Clod gonna Clod.........

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Anyone here hopeful the Habs face the Bruins in the first round? :D

Jul 6, 2016
The Habs did this, to themselves............every time they faced a must win in the last month or so, they lost the big games......OT loss to the Leafs, losing a 3-0 lead to the Leafs, and the Carolina loss and the Jackets loss..........that's just four games, they could have gotten points in.......there a number of games they made a mess of........it did not have to come to this, at all.

Clod gonna Clod.........

These games + the super crappy PP all year long !

I would like Habs to make the Playoffs... But they don't deserve it at all.

Reactions: BLONG7

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal

Columbus 6pts 4 gms left

We play TB WAS & TOR. Im pretty sure we can get the W against tdot we always play quite against them. But for WAS & TB its finna real hard cant wait to see wich habs teams we finna see on the ice. CAR play PIT and TDot. Hope they loose twice. & theyll probably win playing against NJD & Philly. as for Colombus they have the easiest last stretch IMO. Theyll play buffalo NYr and Ottawa. I expect them to win all three and MAYBE lose against boston. Its finna be real exciting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->