Post-Game Talk: The Real Deal With Jordan Weal! - Habs win 3-1 vs WPG

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Jets 94 points 2nd in west playoff seeding

Habs 92 points ninth in east

West is weak this year
But according to HF, Bergevin built a shit team......of course we won so most will shut the f*** up......just beat a top western team fighting for first on their turf.....

Outscored and out shot

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I've only tried a raw oyster once. I didn't care for it but I don't think it was very fresh so that was likely why. I pretty much like all other seafood I've tried so I'll probably give them another try sometime.

You need to buy them in the shell from a respectable source. They're still alive so they will never be fresher. The flavour is quite mild, but distinct. One of my favourite things to eat, really.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I rented a house about 40km. from Puerto Vallarta in a small village. The bar on the beach made an incredible shrimp ceviche. I ate at least one every day I was there.

Just one every day? You're a disciplined vacationer, lol. I think I'd be scoffing and then dieting for a month on my return.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
But according to HF, Bergevin built a **** team......of course we won so most will shut the **** up......just beat a top western team fighting for first on their turf.....

Outscored and out shot
I dont think the habs are horse shit at all
Domi and Tatar have been awesome
For me to actually like Bergevin, he has to have another good summer
We need one more scorer for sure then we can actually be a real playoff contender.

Reactions: jaffy27

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
But according to HF, Bergevin built a **** team......of course we won so most will shut the **** up......just beat a top western team fighting for first on their turf.....

Outscored and out shot
Still no better than the team he inherited and likely to miss the playoffs 3 out of 4 years. Take away 3rd point for over time and we can talk about how point totals matter. The only reason we arent in the playoffs is our craptastic winning record vs everyone else. Even if we tie for points we aren't good enough for the post season.

yeah great work marcie, you have lowered expectations that missing the playoffs is a well constructed team :confused:

Hockey isnt as predictable as most sports, random events and momentum play into games a lot more than football or soccer. Or do lower seated teams never beat better teams. Lets look at our OVERALL record vs playoff teams now. Keep pounding your chest trying to prove a point with a single game sample size while the habs had to give their all to make the playoffs. One team desperate, the other relaxed and want the win for a better home ice. Exactly the same

Last edited:
Reactions: OldCraig71

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Man i dont see the cup going to the west this year.

I feel like the east is stacked as hell.

Id be more scared to play Carolina or Jackets

than any West team if habs made playoffs

We'd be 5th and clinched already if we were in the West.

So stupid that we're 14th in the league and are out of the playoffs, and teams with 7 points less than us are sitting comfortably in a playoff spot in the West.

Reminds me of an old EHM file where L.A. made the playoffs despite being 22nd in the league.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
We'd be 5th and clinched already if we were in the West.

So stupid that we're 14th in the league and are out of the playoffs, and teams with 7 points less than us are sitting comfortably in a playoff spot in the West.

Reminds me of an old EHM file where L.A. made the playoffs despite being 22nd in the league.

They need to hit the old format or change it

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Weal is a UFA...what should Bergevin offer him?

y3nmYGI.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad