Post-Game Talk: The Real Deal With Jordan Weal! - Habs win 3-1 vs WPG

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Of course they have had a bad season because of Bergevin's lack of direction...he has not picked a direction in 7 straight years....that is a fact......you either are trying to win with Price in the present or you are trading your players when their value is high to win in the future....with a proper rebuild...this bloody idiot has done neither.
And yet, here we are ahead of Vegas and 2pts behind Nashville and Winnipeg......doesn’t say much about those GM’s either

Reactions: Runner77

thegoalie39

Nov 28, 2018
Bergevin and Julien both need to be fired they have both been a bloody disaster......why the hell are you not playing KK when they are not even trying to make the playoffs.......and if they make the playoffs what playoff experience will KK be getting the idiot Julien will heave him in the press box for game 1.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

thegoalie39

Nov 28, 2018
And yet, here we are ahead of Vegas and 2pts behind Nashville and Winnipeg......doesn’t say much about those GM’s either
Vegas and Nashville both made the finals and Winnipeg is a hell of a lot closer to the cup than Montreal........just because Bergevin has lowered expectations that anything this team does he will spin it as success....does not mean that it is.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Impossible cause I’m in the prime real estate fishing hole lol

As I drift with my orange floating jig enhanced with a smelly Gulp, I have 1 ounce of split shot weights tied about 18 inches from the jig......fish will be fighting at the honour of bitting on my bait!!

My first flying job ever, I was a dockhand/pilot....they had me guiding once or twice a week. The Yanks would always let me fish with them. I had this short telescopic rod with a tiny little tackle box.....meanwhile, they had there gigantic tackle boxes and expensive Shimano’s.....I was catching so much fish that I had to stop in fear of them throwing me in the Lake......

It didn’t take too long where they were following my Jig setup and were extremely successful......easy to say, their Rapala’s stayed right there in their tackle boxes lol

But honestly, rapala’s are very good, have many of them!!

Happy fishing and go habs go!!!

Where I fish in heavy current your one ounce of split has you forever breaking off and retying. :laugh: You may eventually get the balance right and it is a good rig but you are definitely not out-fishing me.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Bergevin and Julien both need to be fired they have both been a bloody disaster......why the hell are you not playing KK when they are not even trying to make the playoffs.......and if they make the playoffs what playoff experience will KK be getting the idiot Julien will heave him in the press box for game 1.
In the press box for game 1.....we haven’t even made the playoffs yet!!!!

Bloody disaster???......how is this a bloody disaster!!??

I don’t think you know what a bloody disaster is

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Where I fish in heavy current your one ounce of split has you forever breaking off and retying. :laugh: You may eventually get the balance right and it is a good rig but you are definitely not out-fishing me.
Heavy current demands a different setup:)

I’m confident your fishing knowledge is at an elite level.....you definitely know what you’re talking about....and of course, your Rapala lol

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

I’m confident your fishing knowledge is at an elite level.....you definitely know what you’re talking about....and of course, your Rapala lol

I often think about that line in The Wizard of Oz "If I only had a plane"

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

IMG_0167.JPG

thegoalie39

Nov 28, 2018
In the press box for game 1.....we haven’t even made the playoffs yet!!!!

Bloody disaster???......how is this a bloody disaster!!??

I don’t think you know what a bloody disaster is
Did i say they would make the playoffs daffy i said if ......they are not making the playoffs.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Is that why you changed your avy, so people would stop spotting you?
I am joking 99 percent of the time but lately here it seems like it’s gotten a bit more serious. It might just be my perception, I certainly do take my fair share of ribbing but I am easy going and I realize that not everyone else is.(not referring to you here)

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I am joking 99 percent of the time but lately here it seems like it’s gotten a bit more serious. It might just be my perception, I certainly do take my fair share of ribbing but I am easy going and I realize that not everyone else is.(not referring to you here)

I would've thought you'd just simply sleep it off :biglaugh:

Sorry you left the barn door wide open!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
MT had is flaws but As a bench coach he was WAY better then Julien!!!
Sorry but no. Nobody was as bad as MT. And it's not close. MT was an absolute failure across the board.

CJ has had the team playing very well this year. I'll take issue with his roster mgmt but that's about it. And even that wasn't bad for most of the year.

MT was terrible at everything. Without exaggeration, he's the worst coach I've ever seen.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Sorry but no. Nobody was as bad as MT. And it's not close. MT was an absolute failure across the board.

CJ has had the team playing very well this year. I'll take issue with his roster mgmt but that's about it. And even that wasn't bad for most of the year.

MT was terrible at everything. Without exaggeration, he's the worst coach I've ever seen.
CJ hasnt made a bench adjustment in his career. How are you defending this dude.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
CJ hasnt made a bench adjustment in his career. How are you defending this dude.
Because he's done things that are worth defending. The Canadiens have been one of the best 5 on 5 teams in the league. CJ deserves some props for that.

I won't defend his handling of KK though. To me that's just mindbogglingly dumb.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
MT had is flaws but As a bench coach he was WAY better then Julien!!!
I wouldn't want MT to coach a pee wee team ever again...sorry, got to agree to disagree here.

The game is changing right in front of everyone, and we keep hiring the wrong people, because of a language issue. Let's hope Dominic D gets to take over, real soon, at least he nakes the most sense at this point, but Mol$on is probably looking at Carbo or Martin.................rinse and repeat.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013

I have to say i'm very happy with Julien

I think i was one of the only people around here blasting Julien last year (at least one of the most vocal). We had no reason being as bad as we were last season - and for all of his flaws (and he has many), Therrien *never* had as bad a season as last year, where we sucked throughout.

But - Julien has done a great job this year. We didn't win on the back of Price for the first 2 months - we won because everyone played hard, because we scored, skated, etc...It was nice.

And - Bergevin - he has also done some fantastic moves that have paid off. A year ago everyone was yelling about how we have 0 centers and never will. I still have trouble explaining how this changed overnight. Instead of having 0 centers, we now have:

Domi - Legit #1 center based on what he's shown this year, hopefully keeps on improving too, still young
KK - Could become a legit #1 center too, still only 18
Danault - Great season, not a #1, but a very very solid #3 center, can even play as #2 well enough
Suzuki - Tons of skills/potential, we'll see
Phoeling - hearing great things about him too. We'll see

I know we don't have any truly elite centers like a Matthews or MacKinnon - but i'm still ecstatic about our centers heading into next season vs where we were a year ago.

If people want to fire Bergevin based on past mistakes (PK) - fine. But this past calendar year I feel should have him be among contenders for GM of year award. He's done some great moves.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009

Im not defending MT, but he had a feel for the game that Julien dosnt seems to have...MT was proactive behind the bench, changing lines, double shifting a player that had a good game, calling a timeout when things wasnt going he right way. I know must of you think that he was the worst coach ever and he is the devil in person, i think its a huge exageration, the guy missed the playoff once in his coaching career, made the most of the shitty team that MB gave him and beat JUlien'S Bruins almost everytime he played him in the playoffs with a weaker team!! That said, MT wouldnt be the coach of my team, but neither Julien

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->