GDT: The Rat Gets His Game|CBJ vs Bruins|Game 4 Series 2|5-2-19 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Anderson, Cam, PLD, Duchene, Foligno, Kukan all horrendous tonight. Bjork, Dzingel, Tex just flat invisible. Jones/Z okay, but not standouts by any stretch. Harrington-Clendening, not going to rag on them, they are what we thought they were. Lots of passengers tonight

Think the minutes are wearing out Z and Jones. Missing our usual depth sooo much in the blue line, the drop in quality from Savard to Kukan/Harrington/Clenndening is insane.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Think the minutes are wearing out Z and Jones. Missing our usual depth sooo much in the blue line, the drop in quality from Savard to Kukan/Harrington/Clenndening is insane.

Yeah, he is riding Jones/Werenski, but what other choice does he have?

Also, has Cam ever had a good playoff game?

AndBoomGoesTheCannon

Feb 21, 2019
Cleveland, OH
Section 207 with my son tonight. First playoff game since the Guentzel OT goal for the Pens a couple of years ago. Hopefully, tonight's outcome will be better. If not, we know who's fault it is....
104821184-56a59ec33df78cf772891931.jpg

House arrest

Hope you were able to enjoy the atmosphere of being in the building at least.

Reactions: CPTN71

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Rask outbobbed Bob...Young team excuse finally valid (at least for tonight)...Lack of depth killed them tonight...too many penalties...looked a step slow in many instances.

Hopefully this is a one time event and Jackets rebound Saturday night.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Torts doesn't believe in fatigue and tired. He will run them to death.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Yeah , I laughed when I heard him say that . Goes to show he learned nothing from the Washington series and our collapse . That’s was pure fatigue due to his utilization .

zelbell

Oct 6, 2014
Columbus
Clendening needs to be replaced by Gavrikov on Saturday

Hopefully Nuti is healthy and he replaces Harrington

Seems like every extended zone time Boston has is when Harrington and Clendening are on the ice

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I think this goes to 3:3 followed by something totally epic and dramatic.

Hopefully not heart breaking.

Chill out guys.

Peace from the Netherlands.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like our chances one bit. We haven't created any offense in 4 games and are the team that looks gassed now.

No guarantee we even win the series going up 3-1.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Rask outbobbed Bob...Young team excuse finally valid (at least for tonight)...Lack of depth killed them tonight...too many penalties...looked a step slow in many instances.

Hopefully this is a one time event and Jackets rebound Saturday night.

There are some nasty injuries as well.

Its a coin toss from here imo.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Wont happen this is result that shows how the all the games would have been ended without Bob/luck...
I don't know. I think it has been more than Bob and luck. No way was Boston going to roll over. I am not bothered by this game. There are some guys that need to turn their games around. We will see what this team is made of in game 5. They played 2 solid games in Boston and they were a better than average team on the road all year. A lot of these guys haven't been in this situation compared to Boston. We have no idea how these guys are going to handle it but they need to just play their games. Keep shooting and try to be more disiplined.

Reactions: Madifer

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I agree on the wear from the minutes. Jones played over 30' tonight; Zach over 26'. Jones showed fatigue on the last PP as he wasn't at all crisp with the puck. While others may be struggling Torts can't play 3 guys only.

Up front he went with only 3 lines. PLD with over 19' is too many, though otherwise it was spread amongst those three lines.

Too much energy spent tonight killing penalties.

Reactions: Madifer and CBJ VGK

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
I don't know. I think it has been more than Bob and luck. No way was Boston going to roll over. I am not bothered by this game. There are some guys that need to turn their games around. We will see what this team is made of in game 5. They played 2 solid games in Boston and they were a better than average team on the road all year. A lot of these guys haven't been in this situation compared to Boston. We have no idea how these guys are going to handle it but they need to just play their games. Keep shooting and try to be more disiplined.

This. And its on Torts to talk sense into them. Im sure he will at least try to. This is a great wakeup call. The road to the finals isnt supposed to be a magic carpet ride at all.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
there like always 2 players near Artemi on pp and zero near Cam...

It seemed like Cam tried 5 times tonight to push a pass in for a tip 5x tonight at ~100mph. I recall one sequence where he did it twice about 10 seconds apart. Not sure why they keep trying that; very difficult to pull off.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I still like our chances . Lots of pressure on Boston sat night . I think we’ve gotten a little spoiled , prior to the playoffs , we would be elated to be tied 2-2 in the second round of the playoffs . Teams are evenly matched . On to the next one
But I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
And frankly he has no choice. He HAS tried to give Harrington and Kukan more shifts but they seem to play as much as Z/Jones at first glance because you notice their mistakes so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad