GDT: The Rat Gets His Game|CBJ vs Bruins|Game 4 Series 2|5-2-19 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
In lieu of yelling watching the game at home, I might have to resort to posting here in all caps during the game tonight as my voice is still gone lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoeBartoli

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Not a must win but a crucial game. Don't want to have the series go down to a best out of 3 as that would be tough. Go up 3 to 1 and all you have to do is avoid a 3 game losing streak. Hopefully they play well from the start and hopefully they don't need to rely on Bob. Getting a bunch of pp's would be nice. I can see them scoring at least 2 if they get at least 5 opportunities.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Rat face's backstabbing headshot could be a preview of more dirty tricks by the Bruins.

Go Jackets, frustrate them and win it.

I hope our offense does more tonight, I know it can.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Will be holding court in 208 tonight.....................and bought my tix for Saturday watch party. Yeah, I'm all in..............

Reactions: anteater90

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Game 4 of the Goonlympics is ready to commence. Some of the Boston players going for the gold. Good luck Jackets. I just hope after each game with Boston that we don't have another injury to deal with.

Hopefully the Jackets can start to play the more solid system that we seemed to play against Tampa. Go Jackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad