GDT: The Rat Gets His Game|CBJ vs Bruins|Game 4 Series 2|5-2-19 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Problem is you have to actually earn those breakaways, something Jenner has done, and something Texier has not and hasn’t shown the ability to.
Sometimes it’s just being on the ice and being able to fill in with that speed for a 2-1 . Gotta play your game breakers . You know what Dubinsky is going to give you ... 0 offense , Dzingel , Texier , have fresh legs and speed to burn

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
just awful by PLD. I'd say bench him but then it means we have to play Wennberg more so big yikes we're f***ed

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
GG Boston! Well i hope Canes will beat your ass next round they seem to actually show to play not just depend on turtle defending with luck

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I think they may be letting the pressure get to them. Being the 8 seed the pressure should be on Boston. This hasn't been their best game but they have been in it all game. Rask has been very good. They have been a good road team this year. Put this behind and move on.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Well the good news is the series is tied, rather than being behind. Just like after game1, can't be down in the dumps. Need a short memory. Forget about this game and focus on game 5.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
started slow and when they got their legs they played stupid

hope it's only 1 game and it's out of their system

play like this again and they will be done in 2 more games

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Sometimes it’s just being on the ice and being able to fill in with that speed for a 2-1 . Gotta play your game breakers . You know what Dubinsky is going to give you ... 0 offense , Dzingel , Texier , have fresh legs and speed to burn

They’re also defensive disasters. You know as well as i do that playoff hockey is more about defense than offense

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
this one had a weird feel from puck drop, an uneasy, nauseous feeling, honestly. i think they all drank too many Red Bulls pregame. felt like the start of a junior high prom, nervous AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad