GDT: The Rat Gets His Game|CBJ vs Bruins|Game 4 Series 2|5-2-19 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
I think they may be letting the pressure get to them. Being the 8 seed the pressure should be on Boston. This hasn't been their best game but they have been in it all game. Rask has been very good. They have been a good road team this year. Put this behind and move on.
Wont happen this is result that shows how the all the games would have been ended without Bob/luck...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
You literally said he didnt have the ability. Dude hasn't even played 10 games and we are talking about what he can and cant do like he's a 15 year vet lmao mods need to kick this troll.

I said he didn’t have the ability to earn a breakaway. Reading comprehension classes are offered.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
Cam or PLD should be scratched Saturday, they sucked tonight.

That's a little overkill on Dubois. He isn't playing like a top center but I noticed him down in front of the net and defensively. Backes saved a sure goal.

Duchene was invisible tonight.

Cam: terrible

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Here’s the thing ... jackets are best when they roll 4 lines . Torts has been playing 2.5 lines for now 3 games . Bob masked some of last games coaching . I would give the dude props if for once he took responsibility for the performance he had tonight . Know it won’t happen , but he needs to look in the mirror

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
No just stating my opinion and if they proof me wrong i will be happy, Yes i am pessimist...
blahblah and/or Mfrone are our resident pessimist badasses. You don't get that privilege. Every person here realizes that the team completely shat the bed tonight. We've been here for years and have seen this happen too many times to count. We also remain optimistic for our team. You are the only one congratulating Boston. You don't get that privilege here either.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Anderson, Cam, PLD, Duchene, Foligno, Kukan all horrendous tonight. Bjork, Dzingel, Tex just flat invisible. Jones/Z okay, but not standouts by any stretch. Harrington-Clendening, not going to rag on them, they are what we thought they were. Lots of passengers tonight

Reactions: EspenK and Madifer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad