The Pittsburgher Thread: Want Negativity? Stop and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
There are a lot of guys who just care about themselves and not the team. AB is one of many in that regard. Look at this colts defense. They're getting crushed and yet when they make an occasional play, they're doing a f***ing Irish jig in front of the camera. Dude you're getting f***ing BEAT. Your season is OVER. Go sit your ass down.

Reactions: USMC607

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
For all the Big Ben apologists.

For Tomlin, some players are apparently more equal than others.

Sanders at the end: my opinion on leadership is the “truth”.

They kind of rag on Ben toward the end but they don’t say how much he’s tried to force the ball to AB and how that’s hurt the team.

Whatever. Sounds like he’s gone. I just Hope they get a decent return.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Now they may actually seek them. They may go out and say, 'What could you possibly give us for one of the game's premier receiver?'" Rapoport said. "The consensus is they could probably get a second-rounder-plus, maybe a second-rounder and third-rounder, probably not the [first-round pick] that the Cowboys got for Amari Cooper, but this is one of the best players in the NFL, so at the very least they should be able to get significant return.

Antonio Brown trade suitors could be led by Broncos

Rapoport saying a first rounder isn’t likely now.

This is pretty much why I said I won’t believe they can get a first until I actually see it.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
That sounds like something nice for the AB apologists.

Seriously, how do people try to blame others for AB quitting on the team in the most important game of the season?

It’s just excuse making for him. Roth made him throw furniture at a toddler, threaten to break a reporters jaw, have a tantrum on the sideline (again), pout when JuJu scored a big TD and not him, miss another practice earlier in the season, call another reporter racist over a mundane injury speculation, pout because he didn’t get MVP and threw shade at his teammates claiming they aren’t trying hard enough to cover up his pettiness... and then eventually quit on his team.... and that’s just this season.

But it’s someone else’s fault, not AB. Nothing is his fault, he just wants to win and be a good teammate.

Reactions: Andy99 and td_ice

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
It’s just excuse making for him. Roth made him throw furniture at a toddler, threaten to break a reporters jaw, have a tantrum on the sideline (again), pout when JuJu scored a big TD and not him, miss another practice earlier in the season, call a reporter racist over a mundane injury speculation, pout because he didn’t get MVP and threw shade at his teammates claiming they aren’t trying hard enough to cover up his pettiness... and then eventually quit on his team.... and that’s just this season.

But it’s someone else’s fault, not AB. Nothing is his fault, he just wants to win and be a good teammate.

And somebody ought to remind Mariucci how TO's attitude "changed" when he went to different teams.

Reactions: zero8771

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
And somebody ought to remind Mariucci how TO's attitude "changed" when he went to different teams.

Let teams be stupid, helps his value.

Give it a year or so and people will be saying how he’s changed, then the true AB will come out, as always.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
woohoo... die pats.
I must say, since the pats defense has folded last season, they have been much more enjoyable to watch, cause they give up a lot of points and lose games now.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It's not a lesser return for a WR who will be 31 next season. A 2nd is actually pretty good.

He’s been one of the top three WR in the league the last five years and he’s at a good salary...he looked good for his age this year....if there’s that much interest in him, they’ll get a first...and if not, then don’t trade him...

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Antonio Brown trade suitors could be led by Broncos

Rapoport saying a first rounder isn’t likely now.

This is pretty much why I said I won’t believe they can get a first until I actually see it.

They still said the return should be significant but that a player my be added to the 2nd to replace the 1st.

Who the hell does Denver have that we would want that could replace a 1st?

Miller and Chubb are untouchable so.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Man Julian Edelman is special. And Sony Michel is one of the top rookie RBs.

Rivers stands no chance in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad